SUPER HOT 500gb WD for 59.99 with coup B&M YMMV

monkstah

Limp Gawd
So in case you haven't seen on fatwallet, or slickdeals, there is a cool deal that might still be around if they have any in stock.

"If anyone check their email earlier today, microcenter have the Western Digital 500GB 16MB (WD5000AAKS) OEM with 3 years warranty for $139.99 after coupon until 02/11/07.

However, if you click on the link to the coupon, it said the drive is only for $59.99 after coupon and reg price is $69.99 ... lmao
I went to the store (Cambridge, MA) today and show them the coupon with the drive tag said $159.00 and the manager did the price match for their mistake to $59.99."

In Store Coupon PDF

This has worked for tons of people at Microcenter today.

I'm wondering if they wont toss me out trying to scam them or something. :eek:

If you read fatwallet, and slickdeals, a ton of people have pulled this off and most managers of the microcenters will honor the mistake on their part. I am just upset because I have no microcenter near me...

so if anyone is super kind and would love to get me one and i can pay you the price if it works, i'd love you for it.

These are OEM btw.

DAYMN!!!

Wonder if I take the 90 mile ride drive down to MicroCenter, if they will still these in stock.

I'd say call ahead, because this has been listed on slickdeals and fatwallet for like 4-5 hours now. Tons of people have hit up the stores. But you might find one that has a lot left.

lmao I just bought a seagate for $150 and was about to go nuts, but I don't have a microcenter anywhere near me so I will remain calm :cool:

I got the ATI AIW X1900 for $149 deal last year and have seen several deals/pricing mistakes like this one occurring in a regular basis with microcenter. Could they be part of a publicity stunt from them?

I was just there today, and I saw a dude with 10 of these in his shopping cart, and i thought to myself, damn that's a lot of gigs.

All their mobo's are 20% off too.

They have the bad axe for 160.

If anyone can go and get one, please get me one, because I do not have a Microcenter near me. I will pay you for it.

Thanks... I did let you all know bout the cool deal.

Sweet, I'm going to my sisters this weekend, and they have a micro center.

Hopefully I can nab one.

Does it limit how many you can buy?

depends on the store. Some switched to 1 per customer, some said they wouldn't honor it, and as a couple people here noted, they saw people with 10+ in carts.

It won't last till the weekend though I guarantee.

Hmm well I emailed my bro-in-law to see if he can run down there and check it out at least.

The coupon I supplied does not mention the 139.99. The one online was changed this afternoon. Use the one I provided, they will honor it. Get yourself a cheap 500gb and buy an extra for me! *grin

Just called the Michigan store... they're saying the coupon was a misprint (at $139.99) and wont honor the coupon price.

Went to the Michigan store around 3:45... they had 500's in stock but refused to honor the price... they even had printouts on the shelf saying that it was a price mistake and wont honor it. The staff said it was a misprint and refuses to honor any kinda price mistake :mad:

Yeap, Michigan store remains adamant that they will not honor the price. Friend is going there after work to see if he can convince them (fruitless I assume) but we'll see I guess.

I called the Tustin MC stated they have 5 left but come to find out there RERURBS ! So i passed on it .. :(

One Best Buy in KS price matched all three they had in stock. Another one would only let me buy one of the four they had in stock. The third store accused me of photoshopping the coupon and threatened to call the police and have me arrested for fraud. Avoid store 277 in KC.

So does anyone out there want to hook a guy up with one drive for cost?
I'd appreciate you doing so, since I have no microcenter in 500 miles.

Both locations in GA don't even notice that this was a misprint. They honored the price with no problem, but both were out of stock. I was talking to a employee at the Duluth,GA microcenter location, and he said he came to work at 12:00PM and his store was fully stocked, but by 4:00PM they were out of stock.

Has anyone had any luck at the cambridge store? I know of a bunch of people who are attempting it right now...

...this isn't limit one per customer, is it?

Well, with enough will power you can do anything. (So it seems) My best friend headed over to the Micro Center near his work in Michigan - walked in, asked them to honor the coupon price, they refused. He pulled out a sheet of paper stating that they were knowingly committing illegal business practices Which included : Bait and Switch - False advertisement. Asked the woman to sign it, and she refused, he then stated that if she was unwilling to sign it, he was going to record her stating her name, and that she is unwilling to honor the coupon's price. She then relented and said she'd contact the Store manager for Michigan, she did so, and they honored the price. He was only able to get one though :(. This was less than 10minutes ago as of this post :)

Back