• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Summer/Fall Giveaway Registration Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in. And I'm gaining ground, too! :) New 2600K is pumping them out! Even at second place, those two video cards would bring me closer to the sub 100 mark in rank! :) Still borging as I go, too!

 
I'm game. Gotta fix my HTPC client, but these are fun. Also just noticed I broke the top 1000. Whee!!!!


 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top