• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Summer/Fall Giveaway Registration Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: Never mind. Best give this to someone who will be able to use it to the full. Please disregard this entry.

Cheers!
 
Last edited:
I never win anything but count me in!

 
Thanks for organizing all of this Kendrak and anyone else who helped! I'll be doing what I can!



 


Now that I've fiddled around with the internals, maybe I can get this computer to put out normal numbers... FOR SCIENCE.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top