Summer Case Mod Contest

badz24

[H]ard|Gawd
casemod.png

Just wanted to let the modding community know that LanOC Reviews just launched our Summer Case Mod Contest, and there's still plenty of time to join! We've got plenty of great sponsors providing kick-ass prizes for the top three case mod entries voted upon by the public; that's right, anyone can vote, once every 24 hours during voting! You just have to be registered at LanOC.org! Remember: as long as you have the rig and the work log, any mod from the past, present, or future can be entered (must be submitted and finished by August 1st).

So head over to LanOC.org, register and begin your post NOW, and get everyone you know, whether it be our forums, your forums, Facebook, or Chatroulette to vote for your entry! We can't wait to see them!

Prizes

First Place

Cooler Master ATCS 840 Case

Cooler Master Silent Pro 1000w Power Supply

Two ATI HD5570 Video cards

Gigabyte 890FXA-UD5 AM3 Motherboard

Crucial DDR3 Ballistix Tracer 1600Mhz 8-8-8-24

Cooler Master Storm Sentinel Gaming Mouse

Cooler Master Storm Sentinel Gaming Mouse Pad

Steel Series Siberia v2 headset

Second Place

Gigabyte 890GPA-UD3H

ATI HD5570 Video card

Steel Series Siberia v2 headset

Third Place

Gigabyte GA-890XA-UD3

ATI HD5570 Video card

Steel Series Siberia v2 headset​

(http://lanoc.org/summer-case-mod-contest-info) for more information

Attention Moderators, Kyle approved this post

You can use anything.

We will cover shipping to US and Canada, anyone is welcome but we can't covering the shipping costs beyond that.

I just wanted to let everyone know that we have extended the contest out until October 1st to make sure everyone is able to finish current projects and to give time for more people to enter.

Sweet! I might try my hand at modding.....would love to have two 5770's!

What brand? :p

I don't know how I missed your post before. We the cards ATI provided us are HD5570's not the HD5770's. They are also reference cards so they don't have a brand. Just the ATI logo on them :)

Back