• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Suggestions for a budget build.

raybur

n00b
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
8
I am replacing:
AMD X2 4600+
4 GB DDR PC2-6400
Radeon x1250 Chipset Mobo
Geforce 8800 GT

I want something equivalent or a little better anyone got some good ideas? I would like to spend less than $500 but I don't really have a budget.
 
Please answer the stickied "ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS FIRST!" so that we can help you better.
 
Back
Top