Sudden reboot during game.

I was in the middle of a game when my pc seemingly quickly rebooted with fans going full speed and with no picture. I had to remove the battery and clear the cmos to get it working again. Not sure if is an overheating issue or what.

It's probably also good to note that I recently reinstalled windows and now somehow it is reporting that my cpu cores are being underclocked when not under load. I've never seen my system do this before.

It's probably also good to note that I recently reinstalled windows and now somehow it is reporting that my cpu cores are being underclocked when not under load. I've never seen my system do this before.
Thats AMD Cool and Quiet being enabled in your BIOs. As for your restart issue, next time monitor your temperatures and note if they're high or not.

Okay this is driving me nuts. After shutting down my pc it started going into a loop where my keyboard and mice would light on and off and so would the light on my single led fan in my case. When I tried to turn it on it wouldnt. I had to switch the psu off for a couple minutes and then try again for it to work. I tested it twice after that and it was normal.

It's annoying but it's scaring me.

Back