• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Stumped - 30" Cinema Display

hetsaq

Gawd
Joined
May 13, 2002
Messages
715
I have an Apple 30" Cinema Display which has DVI Dual Link as the only connection. I have 2 Galaxy GTX 680 White Edition Video cards with 3 HDMI Mini Ports and 1 Full Sized 20 pin Display port. I can not for the life of me get this thing to display the max resolution of 2560x1600. I've tried Display port to DVI cables, Mini HDMI to HDMI to DVI setups. Is there anything that can help me get this resolved? Thanks in advance.

-Matt
 
Back
Top