soulesschild
Supreme [H]ardness
- Joined
- Feb 18, 2007
- Messages
- 6,176
I'm trying to help a family friend fix a strange issue with his harddisks. He uses a SFF SNG95v3 shuttle box and he recently bought a new seagate PATA 320GB disk. Now he has an old seagate drive in there as well.
Now the weird thing is that when he installed the new harddrive, everything went fine and dandy. BUT his old drive now is only recognized as 32GB max. I've tried reformatting, updating the bios, and even going into seatools DOS to set the max capacity of the drive but it fails and is unable to set the max size at all.
Does anybody have any ideas?
Now the weird thing is that when he installed the new harddrive, everything went fine and dandy. BUT his old drive now is only recognized as 32GB max. I've tried reformatting, updating the bios, and even going into seatools DOS to set the max capacity of the drive but it fails and is unable to set the max size at all.
Does anybody have any ideas?
