Storage@Home

I don't have even a single byte of pr0n on any of my machines. :p I just go for the real thing and leave it at that. Besides, what does the manw[H]ore need with pr0n?


Masterbation prevents prostate cancer.....true fact, look it up on the internet :D
 
Masterbation prevents prostate cancer.....true fact, look it up on the internet :D

This is absolutely true. I remember my friend in pharmacy school telling me all about that. Of course he also mentioned a few other NSFW things that are somewhat related >.>
 
Masterbation prevents prostate cancer.....true fact, look it up on the internet :D

Who say that he need to masturbate ? He might be getting enough activity as a manw[H]ore that masturbation is useless :eek:

 
Who say that he need to masturbate ? He might be getting enough activity as a manw[H]ore that masturbation is useless :eek:


The point I was trying to make.

Only if he's single :D:p

Who says I'm not?

Isn't it about time to let this silly little myth go away already?



It's almost impossible to cram 7 machines running 24/7 into a tiny apartment living room if you have a SWMBO, as just about every man in this forum with a wife can tell you.

Besides, I'm too desired by too many women to be able to settle down with just one even if I wasn't the manw[H]ore. :cool:

 
It's almost impossible to cram 7 machines running 24/7 into a tiny apartment living room if you have a SWMBO, as just about every man in this forum with a wife can tell you.

I was referring to the amount of action for married vs single men, which is what I read in the comment, not folding box count. :D


 
Back
Top