SteelSeries.com 30%-50% everything

MLG pad and Sensei MLG just showed up a little bit ago. Wish I had bought another one for work already.

Just got my headphones this morning, Listening to some music as im typing this.

I can honestly say these V2's are really amazing. Ive never owned such a comfortable pair of headphones. Initial sound is amazing. cant wait to game for a few hours with em. that will have to wait till Thursday night tho :(

Sweet, I almost grabbed a pair of those...you got the pink breast cancer edition, right? :D

Do they fit over or on top of your ears?
Im guessing they are closed due to the noise cancelling feature?

I kinda like to hear things around me like a doorbell or my phone ringing.

Supposedly they isolate but not as well as the 7HD (which got bad marks for durability, and I read that the V2s sound better anyway).

I only use closed headphones because I need the noise isolation...when the fans on my GTX 480s ramp up it's no joke :eek:

My keyboard came today and I can honestly say it's a joy to type on a mechanical keyboard. Still getting used to it, but the Reds are very easy to press and the noise isn't bad. I haven't had a problem with the small right-shift key. I might have to get a cherry-brown board for my work so I can have mechanical and not (minimize) piss off my co-workers.

I know it might just be in my head - but I have it connected via PS/2 port and it just seems more responsive for some reason rather than USB. Also, I can confirm that the FUNCTION keys (play, pause, next, back) keys work while plugged in via PS/2. Thought I had read somewhere that they only work via USB...

Anyways - great purchase so far - I'm happy!

Got my 6Gv2 red today too, first time using reds so I'm going to give it a few days before I come to any kind of conclusion. I'm coming from a mx blue board and I love clickyness of blues so the reds are going to take a little getting adjusted to. I've used blacks before aswell and didn't care for them but we'll see how it goes with the reds.

I imagine it will go something like I prefer blues for typing and the reds for gaming but only time will tell. :p

Last edited:
My pad finallly showed up last night.

Only got to try it a little bit and I do like the texture and how my mouse moves on it, but dayam it's big.

I knew it was going to be larger than my old pad, but until you set this thing out, you dont realize just how big it is.

Very happy though for $10. Now to hope it lasts!

Got my 6Gv2 a couple days ago and I couldn't be happier with it. The keys are pretty soft. Much softer than I am used to; but as I use it it just feels more and more right.

Last edited:
Mine showed up today, i'm real pleased with it. It replaced an aging RatPadz. I really liked the other pad, but after a few years, it's warped and my mouse wobbles on it.

Do they fit over or on top of your ears?
Im guessing they are closed due to the noise cancelling feature?

I kinda like to hear things around me like a doorbell or my phone ringing.

they go over my whole ear, its not active noise canceling and with the volume turned down a little i can still here outside noises.

Sweet, I almost grabbed a pair of those...you got the pink breast cancer edition, right? :D

I went with the standard all black, but my girlfriend wanted the pink ones!:rolleyes:

She has no need for them (does not game or even listen to music outside of her car). Shes the type to impulse buy because something is pink.

I also gamed for 1 hour last night and I felt great when I was done, i cant wait till they break in a bit more.

Would a mod please move this to discussions? The deal is long over. I actually clicked on it hoping it was still active.

they are a pain in the ass to do an RMA with. I have been trying for 3 days now and I all I get are idiotic replies if they reply at all. they asked me what my order number was even though I already referenced it when filing support ticket. they asked me my name even though I clearly have my name registered right there on the very support site that we are communicating on. they asked me what products I had bought even though they already have the order number and I told them what products I had when I filed the support ticket. they wanted a copy of the order even though the order number would clearly pull up that info. they asked the reason for the refund which again I already clearly explained when I filed the support ticket. they asked me the purchase date even though its right there in the order info. then it got forwarded to someone else that asked basically the same questions and talked about processing an exchange for the exact same mouse after I explicitly said I wanted a refund as the mouse was not going to work for me at all because of the button placement.

at this point they are just jacking me around as they are not paying attention to anything I tell them.

Back