SteelSeries.com 30%-50% everything

Anyone ever order from them to Canada? I'm wondering about the courier and brokerage fees.

Bit on the Siberia v2's and the qck+. Don't really need to replace my ibm clicky 10 pound beast just yet...

FINALLY! Got a Sensei Raw and 4HD pad on the way for $52 shipped! Man, cant beat that with a stick. That's $85 worth of gear on Newegg.
just ordered the same thing. my mx518 annoys the hell out of me with its loose feeling left side click.

FINALLY! Got a Sensei Raw and 4HD pad on the way for $52 shipped! Man, cant beat that with a stick. That's $85 worth of gear on Newegg.

The Sensei MLG edition looks tempting, but finally settled on a rubberized Sensei [RAW], too good a deal to pass up. My G400 is already having left click problems only a year in and will most likely need something to hold it down during the RMA process, hope this ends up replacing it for gaming duty since it's $7 moar

The Sensei MLG edition looks tempting, but finally settled on a rubberized Sensei [RAW], too good a deal to pass up. My G400 is already having left click problems only a year in and will most likely need something to hold it down during the RMA process, hope this ends up replacing it for gaming duty since it's $7 moar
too bad Logitech is too damn lazy to fix those left click issues. I almost bought a G400 a while back but then realized it was nothing more than an MX518 with same shitty left click issues and all.

I needed a new mouse pad and I didn't want something gigantic. I bit on their QcK Mini for $4.89 out the door. Thanks OP!

i picked one up too. It's cheaper than the fnatic edition, but looks uglier too. i
Its got the avago 9800 which does like 8000 dpi natively . I think it still has some acceleration present on the hardware level and does 16000 dpi interpolated.

cant what to try out this new sensor.

Well the uglines is a matter of opinion...I mean I think the Fnatic edition looks cool (kinda reminds me of a penguin, lol) but the Sensei MLG looks sleek with its dark grey shell, plus I have no doubt that the white areas on that Fnatic would show dirt like crazy. I wash my hands a lot throughout the day and I can still see that thing showing dirt and grime. Which is why, as cool as white keyboards look, I'll never buy one.

I like the MLG aside from the kinda-goofy logo on the back (really prefer the original logo on the original Sensei). I think the sensor is complete and total overkill but I do like the idea of the tournament-grade switches. For $60 it seems worth taking a shot on if you're in the market as few if any mice come close in terms of specs.

The one advantage of the Sensei [RAW] that I can see is that you can get it in that awesome rubberized coating. I loved the feel of that on my Ikari laser and love it on my Xai...not sure I'd like the feeling of slick metal which is basically the only reason I haven't bought a Sensei yet. I guess I need to get to a Best Buy and see if I can lay my hands on one, but I likely won't upgrade until something happens to my Xai.

just bought a CS GO headset... :D 50$

I'll admit I was looking at the 7H and Siberia V2...but there are lots of reports of durability problems with the 7H and I think offerings from Sennheiser or Turtle Beach are superior but for the price it's awfully tempting to snag something from SS. I love the retractable microphones so that you don't have a mic sticking out when you're not gaming online.

Also I caved and bought a couple of Sensei mice and some mats to go with...I normally spend about that much during the Steam sales anyway but the Autumn sale has been kind of a letdown for me so I might as well get some new goodies from SS during this event. :)

I admit turtle beach and sennheiser might have better product , but maybe not for 50$. I went into a local store and tried a pair of siberia v2 and damn i was impress how comfy they were! Mine are only for gaming and will stay on my desk all the time. 50$ is one hell of a deal for the syberia v2!

Cant wait till i get my headset in the mail, first time ive spent decent money on a set.

I don't even need a new mouse or mousepad right now, but I bit anyway. Must stop hanging out on [H]ot Deals.

everything else I ordered over the weekend has shipped but not even a peep from steelseries.

everything else I ordered over the weekend has shipped but not even a peep from steelseries.

Same here. My Amazon order actually arrived today (I think I ordered it yesterday, wasn't a BF or anything deal though). Damn it steelseries, y u no ship??? :(

no sweat... im guessing they arent as quick as a big retail website. Well get our orders in time :)

their site is really slow, it rejected my credit card with some error # so I reprocessed the order with paypal and now it shows two invoices in my inbox.

hopefully their slow shipping carries over so they can cancel one of my invoices.

No word from them for me either. As slow as their site was during the sale, Im sure their shipping department is up to their eyeballs trying to fill orders so Ill give them a little while longer. Surely Ill hear something from them tomorrow.

lots of online companies seem ill prepared for the holidays. to me if you are going to run good sales then please dont sour the experiences by having a slow ass site, taking forever to ship or not being able to quickly handle customers inquiries.

2 of the 3 times I have called newegg this month, I was told that hold times were greater than one hour. one time the system took my number and later called me back but the next time it said please call back later, lol. the one time someone answered within a few minutes I was told their system was down and to call back a few hours later.

Agreed. If Walmart can double their workforce to account for the mobs of people, youd think Newegg and others could at least hire some temps to stuff boxes for them or something. Oh well, as long as I hear something from them tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest, I wont be to unhappy. Got a $70 mouse for $40 so cant be too pissed. ;)

I really don't care when the stuff gets here as I wasn't planning on ordering anything anyway. :p

It would be kinda cool if my Senseis get here before Christmas though, so I can set the LEDs to red & green over the holiday :D

No I want mine now. I have no patience which is why I usually buy stuff from Best Buy for the RTFN factor. Or I'll buy it on Newegg for a nice price then spend $30 for next day shipping and wind up paying more than I would've if I'd bought it at Best Buy. LOL.

Steel series is slow when they do these sales. They get overwhelmed and you cant expect them to have 100's of employees to fulfill orders.

You want a great deal from smaller companies then you should expect a slight delay.

I am very excited to try my first mechanical keyboard!

Ive spent time researching mechanical keyboards and do want to get one, but would like to try one out. stinks that there are really no stores local where I am that have display versions out.

Almost got the cherry red keyboard, but the small right shift key would ruin it for me. In hindsight I probably should've picked up the GW2 mouse (and I'm pretty sure it's just a Sensei Raw with a logo, and cheaper at that) though since my MX518 just died today -_-

Steel series is slow when they do these sales. They get overwhelmed and you cant expect them to have 100's of employees to fulfill orders.

You want a great deal from smaller companies then you should expect a slight delay.
yeah I sent them an email and this is what they said"Thank you for your order. We are working through the thanksgiving weekend orders and we appreciate your patience. It will go out shortly with FedEx and you will receive the tracking via e-mail when it’s available."

based on that I doubt it will even ship this week. lol

Just got an email from steelseries with fedex tracking info for my order.
Ship date: 11/26
Estimated arrival date: 11/30
Package weight: 4.3lbs for the 6gv2

I live near Chicago.

Just got an email from steelseries with fedex tracking info for my order.
Ship date: 11/26
Estimated arrival date: 11/30
Package weight: 4.3lbs for the 6gv2

I live near Chicago.
good maybe I will get shipping info by tomorrow. where do they ship from?

Mine shipped yesterday and is expected here Monday. I guess that's reasonable considering they probably took a 4 day weekend.

Back