Steam Summer Sale leaked? 2015 edition.

I will buy it for sure then. Is Divinity:OS relatively bug free? That is 33% off right now. Only thing is I saw one person say the crafting system is ridiculous and you have to do numerous steps just to craft a small item.

edit: forget my question about Divinity:OS because I just bought it and Shadowrun Dragonfall anyway. I will still buy Pillars of Eternity, bugs and all, if it goes on sale at 50% off or better. I will buy Wastelands2 at 75% off or better one day.

Last edited:
Yeah.... At this point I'll be happy if I can just get the Skyrim DLC, Dark Souls 2 (vanilla due to my oldish rig), and Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion.

Sins purchased for $10.

One down, two to go. :)

Do you guys expect for the Skyrim DLC to go on daily/flash sale??

Yeahhhhhhhhhhh I'm the Ultimate warrior! Hulk out my little warriors of the [H] realm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :snorts:

2015-06-16_00002_zpsarkbhft2.jpg

Yeah, it took them a bit to update the price, i was already pissed when i saw the initial price for Wolfenstein games :D

So, Old Blood first, then New Order, copy that.
I'm proud of myself so far, self control still there, without buying lots of shit i'll probably never touch.

I've been sucked right into The Old Blood (just like I was with The New Order.) Excellent game, and now I'll be playing The New Order again and hitting that alternate timeline. :cool:

waiting and waiting. something finally came up.

Company of Heroes 2
9.99 USD
Company of Heroes 2 - Ardennes Assault
9.99 USD

you want to see the wrestlers nude??

He's probably Greek.

---

Anyway, this has been my haul so far...

Rayman Legends
Shovel Knight
MGSV Ground Zeroes
Pillars of Eternity
Life is Strange
Ori and the Blind Forest
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier
Phantom Breaker
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Final Fantasy IV: The After Years
Fable Anniversary
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
Alien Isolation
Bound By Flame
Apotheon
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition
The Evil Within Season Pass
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
Black Mesa
Bloodrayne: Betrayal
Ikaruga
Red Johnson's Chronicles Steam Edition
Half Minute Hero: The Second Coming
Towerfall Ascension

not very many good games this year IMO =/ They need big block buster games on sale.

I got the newish Wolfenstein game finally for 15. Otherwise nothing has impressed me enough to buy.

I picked up the DLC for company of heroes 2, Alien Isolation, Banished and I figured I'd give Age of Wonders a shot since its 10 bucks.

Got FF13-2 for $10 this sale, just finished 13 earlier this morning and going achievement hunting now, but getting TP up is horrendously annoying I must say lol.

My haul so far...

Legend of Grimlock 2
King of Fighters XIII
The Banner Saga

Pretty lame summer sale especially with games over a year old that have skimpy discounts.

I'd wager that the Xmas sales may be better, since most of the good games that came out this year (GTA V, Witcher 3 etc) is a little too close to summer for a decent sale.

I didn't get much this time.
Metro Redux
The Secret World Ultimate edition.

Might get Fallout 3 game of the year edition if it goes cheaper.
And maybe the DLC for Fallen Enchantress.
Really wasn't anything I wanted enough to buy, even at five bucks, with the backlog I already have.

Pretty lame summer sale especially with games over a year old that have skimpy discounts.

agreed..I never buy anything unless its 75% off these days

only thing I did was get a refund for AOW3...2 hours to confirm it and 3 days to actually get the money credited to the acct

I'm finding it very difficult to 'get into' old games with fallout 4 just a few months away...and I still have games I've never played yet to keep me busy till then

oh well

Just when i thought all hope was lost Project Cars lands at $29.99!

Also grabbed FallOut; New Vegas for $2.50

Total haul:
Project Cars
FallOut; New Vegas
Lego Jurassic World

Somebody take me out back and put me out of my misery...

I've spent $220 so far on games I probably won't touch for another 3-5 years :eek:.

And this is why PC gaming is winning. You're doing your part for the good of the Master Race, comrade!
Since you put it that way, then I'm happy in doing my part for the Führer, Kamerad.

My haul so far:

AC:Unity (haven't seen to many recent reviews for this but hoping it's patched up and working this long after release)
MGSV
Game of Thrones
Gothic 2 and 3
Risen 3
H1Z1
The Forest
Depth
BF Bad company 2 'vietnam' DLC and a couple of Kingdoms of Amalur DLCs I was missing
The Old Blood
Legend of Grimrock 2
Enemy Front
Sid Meyers Starships

So even during the sale I gotta say Steam processes refunds fast. Had to refund Oceanhorn due to the game causing my PC to lockup and it only took a few hours to get the money.

Thats good to hear. I don't see myself using that system anytime soon, but if I ever have to, that's good news.

Not from Steam, but I got Wastelands 2 for $15 from GoG along with Deep Sea Anno2070 addon for 9 euro and Tropico 5 for also 9 euro from uplay.

I also bought Wasteland2 from GoG today, got a free copy of SimCity2K with it too.

Steam haul so far:
Divinity Original Sin
Shadowrun Dragonfall
Alien Isolation
Horizon
Men of War Red Tide
Cuban Missile Crisis
Door Kickers
Cities Skyline

Last edited:
Haven't bought anything this sale. There were a couple of games I was eyeing but my ageing PC made me think twice and so the sales just slipped me by. If a couple of them come back on the last day I might grab some. Was look at Shadows of Mordor, Wolfenstien, Skyrim Legendary, Lord of the Fallen, a couple of others. But my GTX460 768mb is getting a bit old in tooth and I can't justify upgrading.

I guess there's always the next sale 6 months from now, lol.

It's on for Two more days then on Monday is the final sale day with all the releases thinking of picking up last light I wish I picked it up the last time around.

Picked up
BLOPS III
Fallout 4
ARMA 3
Serpent of the Stagland
Batman Origins
Hand of Fate

Batman on CD Keys

So even during the sale I gotta say Steam processes refunds fast. Had to refund Oceanhorn due to the game causing my PC to lockup and it only took a few hours to get the money.

admit it...you were just testing the refund policy ;)

Total Haul this sale:

Halo: Spartan Assault
Halo: Spartan Strike
Sid Mier's Starships
Civ: Beyond Earth
Grim Fandango Remastered
South Park: The Stick of Truth + DLC
R-REmake
Legend of Heroes
The Talos Principle
Ori and the Blind Forest
Tales From the Borderlands
Wolfenstien the Old Blood

And there are only a few days until Batman is out....I don't think I'll be able to play most of these by then.

Wtf, i missed the south park daily deal the other day, and now it's 24 bucks on encore deals. Lame...

Last edited:
my total haul:

Outlast ($3.99)
Scholar of the First Sin upgrade ($13.99)

I'm much more selective nowadays...if I know I'm not going to play a game for awhile then I'll just wait for the next Steam sale...I wanted to get Evil Within, Shadow of Mordor, Wolfenstein: New Order/Old Blood but I decided to wait because I knew I was going to be busy with Arkham Knight, Witcher 3 etc for the next few months

Bought Zombie Elite Trilogy and Total War: Attila. I was watching one of my favorite youtubers (HeirofCarthage) play Attila and really wanted to play, so it was an impulse buy.

Got on the eBay 100 steam card for $80 before the sale. Ended up buying stuff for less than $5.
Got
Nom Nom galaxy
hard reset extended

So far I only scored:

FF13-2 ($10)
Age of Mythology Extended ($7.50)

On GoG I scored

Saints Row 2
Shadowrun and the expac.

Can't remember anything else. Still contemplating on a few more games like RUSE.

Back