Mass Effect 2: $4.99
TDU2: $4.99
Risen: $14:99
Sam and Max, complete pack: $12.49
Men of War, Vietnam: $8.74
Oddworld Oddboxx: $3.74
Orcs Must Die: $3.74
Dejobaan collection: $9.99

I'm planning to let this thread die out - this one should be commented on, were there comments to be had.

Last edited:
Orcs must die is a must buy at under $4. The game is fantastically and one of the programmers from the development team has spent some time answering questions in the Gaming forum.

I'm definitely getting Portal 2, but is Duke Nukem Forever still overpriced at $6.79?

I'm definitely getting Portal 2, but is Duke Nukem Forever still overpriced at $6.79?

Unless you have some special desire for the game (nostalgia at playing the original, buddies who already own and play regularly) I'd still pass. This is bound to hit the bargain bin before the end of the year.

That is beyond a fair price for Portal 2, I really enjoyed that game and the coop is a blast. DNF, I'm inclined to agree with you though.

There is already a post for this, no need to double post. its called "Steam Autumn Sale"

Unless you have some special desire for the game (nostalgia at playing the original, buddies who already own and play regularly) I'd still pass. This is bound to hit the bargain bin before the end of the year.

I would say anything below $10 is already "bargain bin".

Really not sure about ME2, I just know if I jump on the current sale price, out rolls the ultimate edition with all the DLC, for the original retail price of the standard copy.

i'll probably get DNF, portal 2, and orcs must die when i get home tonight. not really interested in ME. anything else on that list worth getting?

DNF hit the dollar bin fast. Will probably pick that up and Orcs must die.

in for portal and orcs must die, already have TDU and for that price is it excellent.

DNF is a steal at that price, i enjoyed it a lot at 20, but i'm immature enough to still find it funny.

in for portal and orcs must die, already have TDU and for that price is it excellent.

DNF is a steal at that price, i enjoyed it a lot at 20, but i'm immature enough to still find it funny.

DN3D was far more amusing. They failed on nearly every attempt at humor on DNF. Even from the prospect of horrible low-brow Larry the Cable Guy level "humor" they failed.

Looking for one more person to split a Renegade OPS four pack with Martinje, FrEaKy and me. Please chime in here.

Payday the Heist is on sale, if you don't have that game you should get it!

Back