Steam...is...not there?

DeathPrincess

Fully [H]
Has anyone else had the problem where they can't get on steam. For a few hours the steam join game thing hasn't worked for everyone i've tested it with (we all connected directly to the game).

Then an hour later steam messenger just went offline...and has been off for about an hour. No games willl download and it shows no connection... :confused:

Was there any kind of maintenance annouced?

Damnit...

As soon as I post it comes back! :D Still was a PITA...

yeah, my Steam friends list is not loading either, weird, i have a huge friends list too.

steamdowntime.jpg

yeah, my Steam friends list is not loading either, weird, i have a huge friends list too.

It's off again now...:confused:

They haven't annouced anything... Which means it's time for wild speculation and rumor starting!

The forums haxors got into the friends system and added gabe...who thought it was another valve employee and spoke with them how HL3 was a joke. But then valve secretly watches all your conversations, and some valve employees saw and really wanted to make it. So they have all gone on strike and Gabe is running aoround trying to stop stuff from crashing!!! :eek:

The forums haxors got into the friends system and added gabe...who thought it was another valve employee and spoke with them how HL3 was a joke. But then valve secretly watches all your conversations, and some valve employees saw and really wanted to make it. So they have all gone on strike and Gabe is running aoround trying to stop stuff from crashing!!! :eek:

Then Gabe had a heart attack and died due to attempting to run; he had C4 on all of the Steam servers linked to his heart rate and now they're gone forever.

yeah, my stuff isnt syncing with the steam cloud now and im listed as No Connection.

Steam down.

yeah, Steam seems to be having issues right now...I've been getting random disconnects throughout the day

Its back up and no visible sign of Half Life 3. A sad day

Still cannot launch a game though, friends is working...

Back