• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Steam Inventory Trading Thread

badcookies

have:
50% valve title
arcania 4
braid
vegas: make it big
25% off GSC title


want since i missed sale on some (willing to buy for sale price if anyone has extra copies; PM plz):
alice MR
deus ex:missing link
blur
orcs must die!
trine 2
payday

PM if anyone is interested plz!
 
Last edited:
Looks like there's only a day or two left of coal being handed out. Im holding what coal I get from now on until the last day. If people want to trade game codes (not discount codes) for coal PM me.
 
Here is what i have.

2x Portal 1 Game
2x Killing Floor Guest Passes
2x Coal
1x 33% Valve
1x 50% LA Noire(Plan on using unless you have something better.)
 
So decided to craft the 23 pieces of coal I have so now I have:

Atom Zombie Smasher
2 Pieces of Coal
50% off Shadowground Survivor
50% off Solar 2
33% Valve
50% off Monday Night Combat
75% Empire Total War
33% Atari

Want
LA Noire and really anything else you want to offer. I just want to get rid of the useless things.
 
Have:

Sam & Max Season 1
50% off valve games
25% off 2K title
50% off Space Pirates and Zombies
50% off Fallout 3

Want:
Coal
Surprise me in PM.
 
I have:

2 Coal
50% TokiTori
50% Sanctum
50% Amnesia
3x 25% Valve
60% Magicka
50% Batman: Arkham Asylum
50% Lightfish
33% Valve
50% Steelstorm: Burning Retribution 4 pack
50% BeatHazard Complete Pack

Want:

Alice: Madness Returns
Payday
Anything else really
 
Last edited:
ID: alexmm01

I have
Operation Flashpoint Red River
Rage


Want
Saints Row 3
Serious Sam 3
Portal 2
 
Steam id: dodkrieg

I have:

6 coal
50% off Valve (useless to me since I have everything by Valve through the dates it's valid)
50% off Amnesia (useless since I already have it, just not on Steam)
DOTA 2

Want:
Rage
Alice
Rochard
Dead Island
The Witcher 2
Space Marine
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Serious Sam 3
 
Have:

Worms Ultimate Mayhem
-10% Sega
-50% Dwarfs?!
-50% Lost Horizon
-25% Paradox
4 coal

Want:

Orcs Must Die!
Dungeon Defenders
Revenge Of The Titans
Tropico 4
Witcher 2
 
I have:
Portal 1
Shattered Horizon
booster trooper and 2x booster trooper guest passes

2x 50% Valve
33% Valve
25% Valve
50% Blood Bowl Legendary Edition
50% Rock of Ages
50% Rockstar Games
50% Costume Quest
50% Apox
50% Machinarium
50% MaxPayne 2




I want:
Looking for anything especially MP games. Whatever I do not have I could be interested in. No coupons though.

Want
Frozen synapse
Altitude
Limbo
Prejudice 8
I know its a stretch but also want these unrealistic things.
Serious Sam 3
Alice
Skyrim
MW3

Check my FS/FT too lol
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1635563
 
Last edited:
I have two copies of The Ship that I'm more than willing to give out for something small in return
 
Have:
Dogfighter
Operation Flashpoint 2
Cities XL 2012
Hitmand: BloodMoney
The first templar
-50% costume quest
-50% Rockstar
-60% Hearts of Iron III
-50% La Noire
-10% Sega
-10% Deep Silver

Want: Blur, Two Worlds 2 , NWN 2, Fallout: NV, any other offers
 
I'm mainly just looking to complete a trade just to complete the trading objective thing. If necessary I'm willing to trade any useless item for another useless item, and trade it right back if you'd like.

Steam ID : Castun

Have:
Got a handful of Valve coupons, 10%, 33%, & 50% off Valve titles
Got a few basic TF2 items
And 11 lumps of coal.

Want:
Morrowind GOTY
Coal
 
Have:

Blocks that Matter
Supreme Ruler: Cold War
Portal 1
50% Super Meatboy
50% Valve Coupon

Want:
TF2 Hats for Medic and Pyro. The Old Guadalajara in particular.

I still have these items also, plus 1 Coal.
I'll take Sonic Generations for the whole lot if you have it.
 
I have these for trade

Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2: Lost Coast <- single item
50% off orcs must die
25% off valve
33% off valve
50% off hacker revolution
vvvvvvv
 
I have:

4 50% off Valve coupons
2 33% off Valve coupons
2 25% off Valve coupons
2 Ship gift packs
1 coal

I'm open to a lot of trading opportunities with these (especially with owning all the Valve products in the catalog to begin with!)
 
Last edited:
badcookies

have:
arcania gothic 4
braid
vegas: make it big
50% max payne 2
25% off GSC title
50% section 8
50% GTA4 complete
50% audiosurf
50% warhammer 40000

need: 3 lumps of coal! i've done all that i can and i need 3 coals to complete a set of 7! help please!

want since i missed sale on some (willing to buy for sale price if anyone has extra copies; PM me!):
alice MR
blur
orcs must die!
trine 2
payday
 
Have:

Games:
Half Life 1
Half Life 2
Rush

Coupons:
5x 25% Valve (wonder if I can stack 4 of these and buy something for free)
2x 33% Valve
25% Meridian 4
50% ZombieDriver
50% Evilgenius
50% MonsterTrucksNitro
50% PuzzleChronicles
50% 1,2,3,KickIt
50% BacktotheFuture
33% TimeGate
50% DukeNukemForever
25% BitComposer
50% VVVVVV
50% CliffsofDover
50% MaxPayne2
50% Fallout: New Vegas
50% Drakensang
Couple coal, crafting will eat them unless someone offers a game for some of them.

Around 10 TF2 Holiday crates, maybe 3 nice, 7 naughty, something like that.

Want:
Possible games - Renegade Ops, FPS/RPG/maybe even RTS.

For the coupon codes - I'd take coal, TF2 items especially the new holiday weapons I don't have...not the festive but the others, or full game codes if you want.

Put my new items in the above listings. I think Coal expires tonight or tomorrow. Coupon codes become active Monday. There doesn't seem to be any new achievements planned for tomorrow, so I think the coal we have now is it.

I can spend up to 2 coals in trade, I have 3 but Im keeping the 1 to at least have an entry in the drawing.

Last two craftings of mine ended up in 25% off valve coupons, I really dislike that crafting system.
 
Last edited:
Has anyone actually traded anything successfully? I feel like we all have so much random crap that no one really wants that trading isn't really going to be very effective.

In fact, here's what I'm going to do...I'm going to list everything I have in my inventory, and if someone wants it, they can have it. I don't really have a whole lot of things I want on Steam as I tend to buy a lot of games in the sales and already have a huge backlog, so without further ado:

STEAM Gift: Golden Axe 2 - Gone
50% off Valve Games
25% off Valve Games
25% off 2K Games
50% off Super Meat Boy
50% off StrongBads Cool Game for Attractive People: Season 1
10% off Deep Silver games
75% off Torchlight
50% off Atom Zombie Smasher

If any of this stuff seems desirable to you, just let me know.
 
Last edited:
Edit: Deal's off. Decided to just get the game myself before the sale ends.

I have some crappy coupons but i don't think anyone wants them lol
 
Last edited:
Have: DotA 2
4 Coals
33% and 25% off Valve Coupon
TF2 Items

Want:
What do you have to offer?
 
I have:

  • Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition (Full Game)
  • ArcaniA – Gothic 4 (Full Game)
  • 10% OFF TellTale Games
  • 10% OFF Sega
  • 25% OFF Valve (x2)
  • 25% OFF Serious Sam 3
  • 33% OFF Valve
  • 33% OFF Bethesda
  • 50% OFF Killing Floor
  • 50% OFF Metro 2033
  • 50% OFF Divinity 2: Dragon Knight Saga
  • 50% OFF Droplitz
  • 50% OFF Railworks 3: Train Simulator 2012


I want:

Anything but coupons (Unless it is one for one of the games on my wishlist) or games. Might even trade for non-steam things. Make me an offer
 
i need 3 coals!

i only have this to trade:
vegas: make it big
50% max payne 2
25% off GSC title
50% section 8
50% GTA4 complete
50% audiosurf
50% warhammer 40000

anyone got some to spare? =[
 
Last edited:
Last two craftings of mine ended up in 25% off valve coupons, I really dislike that crafting system.

Same here...screw you, Valve. Can't even give away a cheap game instead of some useless coupon?

So far from crafting I've gotten:

50% off Osmos (already have it :rolleyes:)

25% off Valve (already have a 50% off Valve, plus I own pretty much all the Valve stuff anyway.)

The only decent use of coal would have been trading or selling it for non-coupons.

Also worth noting is that after the first achievement or so, I never got anything that was not coal. :mad:

All in all, very disappointed in this entire Winter achievement thing.
 
Lets be thankful for what there is. Ya alot of it doesn't have much value but I mean what do we expect? They aren't going to be giving away brand new AAA titles to every other person. BTW I have a 50% off valve coupon to some guy on steam who seemed convince he could combine 2 of them to get a valve game for free.

The coal was a fun risk, do you trade it for something like game even though it is almost as worthless as scap metal in TF2, roll some dice and craft witha high chance of getting a coupon, or wait for an almost zero chance of getting a grand prize. Everything I won I already had and of course all the coupons were wierd. But whatever it was free and I gave some of it away, and some people gave some free stuff to me and I did 1 trade.

Also I think your odds might be going down with time because some people on steam mentioned that some of the free games were all used up. So maybe they know more than us.
 
Just disappointing because the people out there with 100+ farming accounts ended up with the lion's share, despite them only having the extra accounts for farming TF2 and what not. Using them to do free games and the free achievements.
 
hah well I am not jealous of those people if that is how they spent their time. They could really only farm about 6 or 7 coal off each account I think. Then they have to manage trading them all to consolidate and what not. Either that or they would have to play a ton of a lot of F2P games.

Anyhow I was here most of the time and there was not alot of action you guys should all go duplicate your posts on steam forum there is a ton more action and options over there. I recieved 3 PMs within an hour. Some people even actually want coupons, gasp.
 
So according to threads elsewhere. Steam is now trade banning people for 10 weeks who created a bunch of accounts for farming coal and what not. In addition to this, they were also the guys who were running out and buying Humble Bundles for .01...hundreds if not thousands of them. So they could register the code on the new account for more achievements.

They used a program that unlocks achievements automatically, so they don't have to play them.

So while most people had around 3-5 chances a day, these guys had something like 1-3 a day x 100.

Then they would collect all the coupons and game codes...use the ones they wanted and trade the others toward games that were not rewards. They used up all the 3rd party codes before the 31st doing this....which is why Steam has an announcement on their page saying there'd only be steam coupons and steam game codes in addition to coal for achievements received on or after the 31st.

So......I know why I got my two 25% valve coupon codes I crafted on the 31st. That warning wasn't up when I did that either. Im most pissed about that, since I literally pissed away all that coal that I could've traded for tf2 metal, cheapie games or kept for extra entries.
 
So according to threads elsewhere. Steam is now trade banning people for 10 weeks who created a bunch of accounts for farming coal and what not. In addition to this, they were also the guys who were running out and buying Humble Bundles for .01...hundreds if not thousands of them. So they could register the code on the new account for more achievements.

They used a program that unlocks achievements automatically, so they don't have to play them.

So while most people had around 3-5 chances a day, these guys had something like 1-3 a day x 100.

Then they would collect all the coupons and game codes...use the ones they wanted and trade the others toward games that were not rewards. They used up all the 3rd party codes before the 31st doing this....which is why Steam has an announcement on their page saying there'd only be steam coupons and steam game codes in addition to coal for achievements received on or after the 31st.

So......I know why I got my two 25% valve coupon codes I crafted on the 31st. That warning wasn't up when I did that either. Im most pissed about that, since I literally pissed away all that coal that I could've traded for tf2 metal, cheapie games or kept for extra entries.

I had about 5 accounts I did achievements on. All ones for my lan/friends + I mucked about doing achievements on my wifes account. All had legit games some I'd had since early CSS days. All achievements I did by hand. No script cheating. All in all wasn't worth it. Toki Tori in particular made me want to murder puppies. I refuse to even try the super meat boy achievement so I've something like 50 achievements and the only games I really have to show for it is F1 2011 and a couple Valve titles. 90% shitty worthless coupons. About half the games in my thread are old ones my friends dumped on me to get rid of, leftovers from 4 packs. I would have kept the coal but I know none of us have a chance in hell of winning thanks to cheating coal farmers. Valve should have put better restrictions stating you had to spend X or have been with steam for at least 30 days. Valve hasn't locked any of my accounts. I think you have to have a pretty high numbers of accounts and some obvious scripting going on. I'm not sure how much I spent on the steam sale maybe $50? Honestly this steam sale blew and so did the contest. I spent more money on other sales like Amazons.

I will say this. It got me to play some games I'd been ignoring and now I've found some really good stuff.

Spiral Knight seems fun but I'm not sure how but the micro-transaction stuff is.

Crimecraft is shit and getting worse. It's dumb repetitive and they revamped the microtransactions making it impossible to play for even a reason monthly fee.

Rise of the Immortals you have to pay to even have a character. Thats not what Id call F2P. Otherwise it was enjoyable with a good group. I dont play LoL or HoN so I couldn't compare.

Rusty Hearts is cool beans. I may stick with it.

Team Fortress 2 I thought I'd had enough. I'm hooked again. Funny thing is theres abut 40K playing nearly beating Modern Warfare. I'm curious how well that keeps up after the sale.
 
Last edited:
Yeah, unfortunately, even as the sales event started, Humble Bundle did not reacted fast enough and for a short period of time, people were abusing it to get games for 1 cent and activate their farming accounts before HB finally require at least $1 to get a Steam key.

From what I read, the person who had hundreds of gifts and had his main account disabled by Valve was using that achievement hack.

Its disgusting to see these people's inventory filled with so many games and coupon.
 
I have for trade:

Trauma
Frozen Synapse
33% valve coupon
50% witcher coupon
50% machinarium coupon
50% supreme commander 2 coupon
 
Back
Top