Steam Controller $5

Kind of regret not buying one at the sale price, even though I don't need one lol

Mine was supposed to be delivered yesterday and then today. Now they don't know when it'll get here. Right now it's in Northhampton PA. :mad:

Got mine, feels weird, and a lot cheaper than I expected. Will have to see what it does in a game though

I got mine a couple days ago. I agree it feels kinda weird, not nearly as good in the hand as an XB1 controller, IMO. The XYAB buttons feel too small, and too far in on the controller - as does the left analog stick. The haptics on the touchpads are cool, but I really don't like the D-Pad. Both seem to require far too much force to click down on, making them impractical for anything other than pure touch usage (mouse emulation, etc.). The mouse emulation on the right pad does feel pretty good, though.

I can't say it feels cheap, it feels sturdy enough to me but maybe not as much so as an XB1 controller. In any case, I don't know if it'll get much use, but I may try it on some other games on my Steam Link.

I got mine a couple days ago. I agree it feels kinda weird, not nearly as good in the hand as an XB1 controller, IMO. The XYAB buttons feel too small, and too far in on the controller - as does the left analog stick. The haptics on the touchpads are cool, but I really don't like the D-Pad. Both seem to require far too much force to click down on, making them impractical for anything other than pure touch usage (mouse emulation, etc.). The mouse emulation on the right pad does feel pretty good, though.

I can't say it feels cheap, it feels sturdy enough to me but maybe not as much so as an XB1 controller. In any case, I don't know if it'll get much use, but I may try it on some other games on my Steam Link.

I've personally only used it to play Elite Dangerous. There were a ton of helpful profiles that made ship maneuverability much easier to manage

I got mine....took it out of the box, feels like cheap crap. Put it back in the box. The build quality of the Xbox , Xbox 360, Xbox 1, Xbox Elite are FAR superior. This is the garbage Gabe signed off on? LOL

Interesting device. Does take getting used to, though. I need to figure out how to adjust the sensitivity. I like how easily it is to get to steam big screen mode.

Love mine so far. Just what I needed for the games I play. Perfect for turn based strategy games. Probably pretty good for real time strategy as well, but that would take a fine tuned profile to make it work. Been great for Civ6 so far. I can navigate just about as well as I can with a mouse for this title.

The haptic feedback when scrolling is pretty satisfying too. It certainly has its niche, actually a lot less cheap feeling than I was expecting. Pretty nice getting a bluetooth dongle, usb, and controller for about $12

I bought a link and a controller when 20/25/40 was hot can't remember which. Haven't used either lol.

Back