Steam borderlands update today - glitched graphics?

Spare-Flair

Supreme [H]ardness
Steam updated borderlands today. Is it broken for anybody else? Me and another player are seeing graphical glitches and flashing lines and flickering shadows everywhere there is a light source.

I can't play the game like this at all. It ruins it.

Running on Nvidia 191.07 drivers

borderlandssteambroken.jpg

Last edited:
I played for a bit today and haven't had any issues. Running same graphics drivers.

Screenshots added, they come and go but the more I play the worse it gets, my friend sees them as well. This never occured until the large steam update today.

Disable and reenable dynamic shadows.

Other people on the Borderlands forum had this. One person had to reboot afterwards.

from the release notes
"Nvidia 3D Vision visuals now render shadows correctly (requires minimum 195.28 drivers, available from nVidia) "

Are there any patchnotes? I can't find any yet. Last I checked steam news had nothing.

No graphical problems for me...running 191.07.

The mouse behavior did change a little though. I had to turn sensitivity way down.

No graphical problems for me...running 191.07.

The mouse behavior did change a little though. I had to turn sensitivity way down.
The patch reset sensitivity to default. It also reenabled aim-assist, so you should disable that if you haven't done so already.

Back