Steam 2013 summer sale is here!

Zero dollars spent so far! Woot! Was going to get Dishonored but metacritic only have it 65/100!

This question was asked yesterday. You should go and re-read the score again. Its much higher than 65.

Down $20 so far... picked up the Borderlands 2 - Season Pass, the 2 extra classes, and Hotline: Miami.

Still hoping Dishonored goes at least 66% off despite not winning the vote.

I got:
Civ V: Gold Upgrade - $5.00
Far Cry 3 - Blood Dragon: $6.97
XCOM Enemy Unknown and DLC - $12.97

Not bad at all personally. Doesn't compare to last year though where I spent probably like $100+ lol.

Zero dollars spent so far! Woot! Was going to get Dishonored but metacritic only have it 65/100!

Seriously, you should never decide on buying a game based on its metacritic score. Go to YouTube, watch some vids

Dishonored was pretty popular around here, if I'm not mistaken. It's a fantastic game

some can go as high as 80-90% off but they're usually indie games

Darksiders II is 80% off. Coolness!

Fuck, Bioshock and Far Cry are both 30 bucks, so I'm only getting one to play for the next month. Which should I get?

Bioshock. I'd expect FC3 to go on sale sooner/cheaper than B:I.

With that being said...why not just browse the FS/T forum and pick them up cheaper? The going rate seems to be around $10 per code, or $25ish with Tomb Raider thrown in. I'm sure you could get both games for $30 or less. Have your cake and eat it, sir!

I got bored with Dishonored pretty fast. For $10 though, it's not too bad to check it out anyway and see if you like it.

I'm not much of a multiplayer guy, but I'm REALLY thinking about Chivalry haha. Looks like it could be a lot of fun...

4 pack, anyone?

Guys ultimatequix picked up a 4 pack of chivalry, ask if he still has any left ( I bought one off him) :)

Darksiders II is 80% off. Coolness!

Bioshock. I'd expect FC3 to go on sale sooner/cheaper than B:I.

With that being said...why not just browse the FS/T forum and pick them up cheaper? The going rate seems to be around $10 per code, or $25ish with Tomb Raider thrown in. I'm sure you could get both games for $30 or less. Have your cake and eat it, sir!

Would like them on Steam, I didn't know there was Bioshock codes out there but I know FC is through Ubisoft's shitty uPlay bull.

lame lame lame steam summer sale. All of the good games are as old as dirt and the newer ones have zero appeal to me :mad:

lame lame lame steam summer sale. All of the good games are as old as dirt and the newer ones have zero appeal to me :mad:

Same for me. So far I haven't even been tempted in the slightest. Oh well - we have until the 22nd, right? Something's bound to come up and take my money. :)

I figure I'll post this here in case there are any pinball fans; all Pinball FX 2 tables are at 50% off for the duration of the sale.

The devs confirmed this would be the max they would be off for the Summer Sale, so I'm stocking up. Playing on a portrait monitor is pretty good!

I wish Pinball FX2 was an android game... I don't have time to be playing pinball games on my $2k+ gaming machine...

Would like them on Steam, I didn't know there was Bioshock codes out there but I know FC is through Ubisoft's shitty uPlay bull.

it doesnt matter where you get FC even if you get it off of Steam it still uses uPlay. All Steam does is launch uPlay and then you launch the game from there.

I figure I'll post this here in case there are any pinball fans; all Pinball FX 2 tables are at 50% off for the duration of the sale.

The devs confirmed this would be the max they would be off for the Summer Sale, so I'm stocking up. Playing on a portrait monitor is pretty good!

Which of those do you recommend? I only have Sorcerer's Lair (free) and I can't stop playing it, but I also don't want to buy all the tables.

FTL is pretty amazing for $2.50. I recommend installing the no fleet pursuit mod to make it even more amazing

Got me Chivarly for 6.46 bought a game for a friend for 6.49 was gifted don't starve and bit.trip runner and kerbal Space program

Which of those do you recommend? I only have Sorcerer's Lair (free) and I can't stop playing it, but I also don't want to buy all the tables.

They all have playable demos! :D

Each table has it's own unique play style, you can get a pretty good idea playing a demo of a table a couple times. There is quite a lot to do at each table, I was surprised. People seem to like the Paranormal, Epic Quest, Core pack & Civil War Tables. I was surprised at how much I enjoy the Star Wars Tables (I really was not expecting to at all). Also like the Vengeance & Virtue Pack.

Playing with your monitor (or even better, big screen TV!) in portrait really, really works well.

Sleeping Dogs worth the $6? Kinda turned off by the $27 worth of DLC for the game... i hate buying 1/4 a game, then having to buy the other 3/4

In right before the flash deal expired: Just got the 2 DLC for XCOM for $3. Bought a complete pack to store in my gift list for $13. Major Score!

Sleeping Dogs worth the $6? Kinda turned off by the $27 worth of DLC for the game... i hate buying 1/4 a game, then having to buy the other 3/4

I wouldn't worry about that, as most of the DLC is just extra cars, outfits, and buffs. A few of them do add missions and/or weapons, but the base game has a lot of content and is pretty sweet for $6.

Well that sucks.. All the other games. the full sale applied to the DLCs too. This one doesn't.. Kills it for me.

Back