Steam 2012 Halloween sale its here! :D

i was hoping for at least a little bit of a sale on Dishonored.. narp. got it from GMG instead. sigh.

I'm thinking of picking up Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines, but I'm not too keen on 2004 graphics. Does anyone know of any good graphics mods for this game?

I'm in for the OMD2 two pack, is the soundtrack any good? Noticed it's on sale but not part of the complete pack.

I'm thinking of picking up Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines, but I'm not too keen on 2004 graphics. Does anyone know of any good graphics mods for this game?

The game is so cool you wont mind the graphics.

A. WTF IS OMD2?

Orcs Must Die 2. It's VERY similar to the the first one - just with more of everything (weapons, monsters, etc) plus co-op. Both are good games.

I ended up picking up Overlord Complete pack. Looks pretty good. Thinking about Vampire Masquerade as well, but I usually get hung up on old graphics.

Orcs Must Die 2. It's VERY similar to the the first one - just with more of everything (weapons, monsters, etc) plus co-op. Both are good games.

I ended up picking up Overlord Complete pack. Looks pretty good. Thinking about Vampire Masquerade as well, but I usually get hung up on old graphics.

Yeah I figured it out I'm thinkin to get a two-pack but it makes the dlc super expensive. Kind of a poor trade off.

No, you just had horrible self control last sale.

OMD2?

Your sig made me google a Gkill M3 SSD, then I realized what you did there. It's too early. Lolz.

OMD2 has Co-Op? Thats what I wished for in the first one! May have to jump on that!

I thought i'd chime in here for anyone on the fence for The Walking Dead. I bought it from Amazon when they had it for $14.99 a few days before this Halloween sale, figuring $14.99 has been it's lowest ever since the last major Steam sale and I regret picking it up then! I just played through episode one and this game has been enjoyable through every moment! Solid story and execution with a sprinkle of weighted choices does good for this point-and click-style game. I definitely underestimated this gem.

thanks, the halloween sale is ok, already have some of the games in the list. I did buy Rage.

I picked up the painkiller complete pack and Rage. Rage is ok so far, not great, but ok.

Got a 4 pack for l4d2 and giving out the 3 extras to my friends. I am going to wait on Rage until it's $5, I think this sale is kind of disappointing since these sale prices have been seen before and at lower rates in previous bigger sales.

Guess it's finally time to buy L4D, L4D2, and Bioshock 2... maybe a few others.

Wish there were more racing titles on sale...

Guess it's finally time to buy L4D, L4D2, and Bioshock 2... maybe a few others.

Wish there were more racing titles on sale...

If you've been waiting this long you could possibly get them cheaper at the holiday sale.

The only game I jumped on was Dead Rising 2, because that's the best price I've ever seen, however I wouldn't be surprised if there is a better pack which included DR2 later this month.

Back