Steam 2012 Christmas sale is here! runs from Dec 20- Jan 6

Thanks OP for all the work getting this updated! As someone who can't access Steam from my work machine, it is much appreciated!

Damages (from memory):
  • Dark Souls (Amazon)
  • Darksiders II (Amazon)
  • RUSE
  • King's Bounty Platinum
  • Need for Speed: Shift
  • Shift 2 Unleashed
  • Supreme Commander
  • Sleeping Dogs
  • NBA 2K13 (Amazon)
  • From Dust
  • Prototype
  • Transformers: WfC
  • The Walking Dead
  • Universe Sandbox
  • SimCity 4 (gifted)
  • iBomber Bundle
  • Defense Grid - You Monster DLC
Wow, more than I thought...

I took it easy and it took around 6 or seven for me on the harder difficulty. You can get it for like $2.50 right now from Amazon, apparently.

i think that was after the $5 credit. its $7.50 right now.

Started out slow for me this year but after buying a game there I was checking Steam ever few hours hunting for new sales and buying prob 2-4 games per day. Spent a decent amount of dough I bet.

Sucks that its over haha.

Yup hope to see you guys next year and do it all again!
This is what Steam's seasonal sales do to us.

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Yeah this is a HOT Deal fellas but I bought Max Payne 1 and 2 and when I go to launch it nothing happens. How do I fix this? I am running Win 7.

Yeah this is a HOT Deal fellas but I bought Max Payne 1 and 2 and when I go to launch it nothing happens. How do I fix this? I am running Win 7.

Good luck with taht. You're going to need to do your research and a bit of fiddling. MAx Payne 1 has not worked since Vista, I think, though I saw some mentions of fixes.

My haul:

Borderlands 2 (kinda meh on this one)
Max Payne 3 (Haven't tried it yet)
Far Cry 3 (absolutely loved it, I'm really hoping for some DLC or even a full blown expansion here)
Galactic Civ Complete
Skyrim DLC
FTL
Mark of the NInja

Possibly the shortest list of games I've ever done during a steam sale, but I spent about the normal amount (since I bought 3 recently released games...blergh).

Mark of the Ninja and Far Cry 3 have been great, can't wait to get some time to put in for FTL. I've also been meaning to play some Walking Dead (from my [H] SS), but the girlfriend wants to watch me play, so that's going slow :/

Back