• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Staying up to date?

Linkz

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
362
Just a General question hope this is the right place to put it. How do you guys stay up to date with the new parts and technology I feel like I'm falling behind. Is there a techy forum (besides this of course) that ya'll go to. Or how else a magazine maybe?
 
I usually just check HardOCP and Bit-tech every day or so to keep up to date. I've also found that doing dozens of new build lists for General Hardware every week helps keeps one up to date. Dunno if this is the case for everyone else though.
 
Just a General question hope this is the right place to put it. How do you guys stay up to date with the new parts and technology I feel like I'm falling behind. Is there a techy forum (besides this of course) that ya'll go to. Or how else a magazine maybe?

I like CPU magazine,although they aren't always completely up to date, they have good reviews and roundups, generally speaking.

But I have to ask. WHY are you so concerned?:) the time you spend taking apart and rebuilding your system is time you aren't spending on your favorite game or application.
 
Back
Top