• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Stats system down

Nathan_P

[H]ard DCOTM x3
Joined
Mar 2, 2010
Messages
3,522
As it says really, the stats system has been down since 0100UTC, no signs of a fix yet.

This has affected all stats sites inc stanford
 
Probably just have to wait for someone to wake up and kick the server.
 
noticed that this morning...I also just took my SB rig apart for some work, so I'm gonna be making 30K PPD less till Tuesday when I get my new parts..:(
 
Just checked my numbers this morning and thought my gpu must have crashed. Log says otherwise. Then I see the server is to blame. (Wipes sweat from brow)



 
Watcha doin to it?
I had a pair of 5870's in there...going with a single 580...but I need to ship the 5870's today and wont get the 580 until Tuesday.....I have a spare test card I could stick in there just to get it up and running, but its water cooled and I don't feel like messing with all the tubing to try and bypass the GPU loop....

The good news is when its done, the 580 should add nicely to the PPD of that machine..:)
 
Vijay has just posted over at FF, stats updates are currently running so EOC/Hardfolding/Kakao should be good on their next update.

It might be a good idea not to go and pound the stanford servers for your current totals- no point bringing it to its knees again;)
 
It's been almost 2 hours since Vijay posted this:

THanks for the post. The stats db hung last night around midnight pacific time. We saw that it was down this morning (we get emails from the stats system when there hasn't been an update in over 2 hours) and we restarted the stats db. A stats update is now in progress.
 
Stats are working again(at least my EOC points from yesterday posted).
 
According to EOC 10,780,411 was posted for [H] at 12:00 CST. If you go directly to the stats page at Stanford it still says that the update is still in progress.
 
Stanford's site has updated. Dropped my first bigadv (/shed tear).

EVGA dropped 2 mil points more than us for the mega update, btw.

 
At least the other sites are getting their updates. Thats where I mostly look anyways.
 
Back
Top