starcraft II group

Yeah I always play what do you have in mind? practice or team games. I play Company of Heroes as well

i'd like to get some large team games together and then also set up practice games for league play.

Let me know if you want a thread made in the Hard Games section where you all can post your account names to share and get together. I can sticky it. We already have a SC2 channel in our Vent server as well.

I pretty much only play SC2 custom games. Don't really ladder, but it'd be fun to play some custom games with some [H] folk, like Nexus Wars.

I'd be down. It'd give me an excuse to start playing again lol.

Let me know if you want a thread made in the Hard Games section where you all can post your account names to share and get together. I can sticky it. We already have a SC2 channel in our Vent server as well.

This sounds good. :D

I dont play as often as I would like to, but im totally down with it!

I'm down to play some SC2 with you guys. Now I can stop pestering my roommate to play. I don't remember my real ID atm. I will update this post when I get home.

They have a DOTA like mod. Storm of the Imperium if anyone is into that. Another good practice/obs mod is "ICJUG".

I'll play.. I'm alright not uber Day9 pro... Just don't like playing with people who take the game so damn seriously and get pissy...

projectdp, 925

i'm a pretty stable gold 1v1, plat 2v2.
i'd like to get better, wanna practice?

i was the only one of my friends who bought this game :(

as such i played the campaign and a little multiplayer, then haven't touched it since... though I absolutely love the game, and the amount of polish is incredible (except for ultralisks)

my account is WhteFireDrgn. btw, how do i find out my public character number? lol

1v1 diamond (probably masters level), and masters for 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4

Terrible at it, but would like to get better...would be nice to have some guidance as well.

FecalFighter is my name on there.

if you hover the cursor over your profile pic it should say a 3 digit code. also you can go to the add a friend tab and your character code should also be there

I just tried to play a few games last night. Man I suck. :(

I'll join in if you want another noob playing 'toss. My ID on starcraft is the same as my screenname here.

Back