Star Trek Gear for Serious Trekkies

Terry Olaes

I Used to be the [H] News Guy
With the buzz surrounding the theatrical release of Star Trek this week, PCWorld has put together a list of gadgets that go beyond the action figures and toys. Some of these are actually pretty cool.

You may want to cool your warp-drive engines, however, because, sadly, not everything assembled here is for sale--so please don’t blame us if you can’t find that Star Trek USB Web Cam shaped like the Enterprise.

I have seen dudes kit their whole house out TNG style. I mean every wall was covered with LCARS looking shit. One slept in the transporter chamber. :eek:

I could take a Type 1 Phaser Mouse. "Energize your work station".

the writers are clearly not fans... calling it "the star trek enterprise" is clearly showing their ignorance :p

With the newest movie of Star Trek coming soon it 's time to get newest collectibles !!! Tons of new Star Trek action figures,sculptures and collectibles will be release this summer. I'm a big fan of Star Trek and i watching for best deal. For now i already found these cool Star Trek memorabilia's !!!

Star Trek The Final Frontier Sculpture

.....................................................................................................

STAR TREK Collectible USS Enterprise NCC-1701 Laser Etched Glass Figurine

......................................................................................................

Deluxe Edition Star Trek Electronic Command Chair with voice and sound effects from the timeless Star Trek series. This memory-invoking set also features light-up control panels and the commander of the USS Enterprise himself. The figure of Captain Kirk is 7-inch scale, and the chair measures 4 1/2-inches tall x 4-inches wide.

....................................................................................................

From Star Trek: The Next Generation and standing over 6-inches tall, Deanna Troi comes in her trademark form-fitting jumpsuit. The half-Betazoid, half-human space hottie comes packaged with a display base and a whole galaxy of authentic accessories: PADD 1A, Type 2 Cobra Phaser, computer, and a sculpture of Janaran Falls from the popular episode "Second Chances."

.....................................................................................................

Exclusive Collectible Star Trek Figurine Collection with U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701 Figurine.

....................................................................................................

Source:

http://www.myfantasyweb.com/startrek.html
........................................................................................................

If you found more new Star Trek collectibles please post them in this thread please !!!

Back