Star Fox 64 Remake.

I kind of hate the Wolf squadron fight. I recall it sucked in the original game, too, it's just a lot of flying in circles and watching them do loop-de-loops constantly. I'm not really sure how you'd improve it, though.
 
I kind of hate the Wolf squadron fight. I recall it sucked in the original game, too, it's just a lot of flying in circles and watching them do loop-de-loops constantly. I'm not really sure how you'd improve it, though.

Agreed. I can’t imagine beating it in expert mode.
 
Agreed. I can’t imagine beating it in expert mode.
Basically the same; once you get behind them they really have no way to escape that you can't counter.

And yes, there really isn't any way to make it good within the way the controls are designed. The fights are basically just a skill check on your piloting abilities.
 
Back
Top