Star Citizen - media blowout, Chris Robert's new game

Upgraded my Aurora to LN. No brainer for $5. Now I gotta decide do I reclaim that when I upgrade to something better or keep it. Looking at the cutlass or freelancer. Any word on their brochures coming out before the LTI cutoff date?

So how much is the legionaire legionaire aurora if I buy it through you lorien?

Lorien,

Who should I contact about things not being properly attributed in my account? I pleged prior to 15 million stretch goal and I have 15/16/17/19/20 attributed in my account. I'm missing 18.

My brother (kjupitt) has 19/20 but he should have 17/18 as well according to his pledge time...

22Million!

edit-
Jynx you owe me a coke

Lorien,

Who should I contact about things not being properly attributed in my account? I pleged prior to 15 million stretch goal and I have 15/16/17/19/20 attributed in my account. I'm missing 18.

My brother (kjupitt) has 19/20 but he should have 17/18 as well according to his pledge time...

i dont have an 18. are you sure we should get an 18?

I saw it on the Presidents Address for $21 million, was very good video.

i guess i missed it in the letter, i think i skipped most of it just looking for the new stretch goal rewards lol

Its the same for all backers. ;)

This

Lorien,

The $18M gift is the exclusive star system for backers.
d0AIS2J.jpg

Hangar patch is live.

$24M stretch goal: Public Transportation System – Need to get from one place to another but don’t have a starship? We’re building a galactic transportation system. You can travel via transport from system to system in Star Citizen and even ship items (like a ship you need move to another hangar.) With this stretch goal, we’ll expand this system: star liners, long range transports, charter ships and flyable shuttles!

I had the Meta File error for the first time, re-downloading the entire modular through the repair option seems to have fixed it.

I had the Meta File error for the first time, re-downloading the entire modular through the repair option seems to have fixed it.

i had the meta file error for the past few days, but it was fixed first time i started the patcher since it went live.

edit,

i just picked up the avenger so i can have a look at it once the patch downloads.

98% chance its getting melted once hornet variant comes out and put that money into the variant

Last edited:
yeah the 18m one isnt showing up for me in my hangar

It's not supposed to show up yet. What we'll get is a set of coordinates and an option to set our starting planet's hangar in that system when the actual game (or beta persistent universe) goes live.

Same. I supposed this is how all patches will work from now on.

For some reason earlier I'd logged in and was still in the discount hangar.. even though I'd spent 230$ all together.. Hopefully the retaliator w ill bump me up into at least business..

I asked concierge about that a few weeks ago. As of this moment the automatic hangar upgrade triggered by spending more than $X amount is not implemented yet and they couldn't give me an eta on when it would be.

So for now the hangar you get is exclusively tied to the largest ship size in your hangar and out of those only the ones that have actual in game models count. I tested it myself a week ago by gifting away my Constellation to my second account and kept every other smaller ship and I spawned in a business hangar even though I had more than $250 worth of ships inside it (Cutlass, Freelancer, Hornet, 325A, 315P).

im glad its not in yet, i converted my connie into a tali and it "bumped" me into the business hangar which looks better than the deluxe hangar.

the maneuvering thrusters on the Avenger look T2, a bump from the T1 on the 300i, and stat page listing for it, so while the avenger wont be as maneuverable as the hornet it might be just a little behind the 300i series but not as much as it would have been with only T1's

Also for those who aren't aware: CIG has enacted a new policy based on new FinCEn laws & regulations here in the states. There is now a $1000 daily limit on virtual good gifts.

I filled out my $1000 quota from Reddit customers yesterday and today I'm $860 out of $1000 so far with more lined up later in the evening. I am setting aside $500 for [H] members (and a couple of repeat reddit customers) for the final 24hours of the sale so don't worry I got you all covered. Just be aware that space and more importantly time is somewhat limited because I can only accept new purchases if they are done before noon tomorrow (The sale ends Noon Monday but I need 24hours to wait out the melting lockout + enough time to repurchase the ship(s) for you).
After that time you can still get the ships with LTI through me, but you will have to send me the cash to make the purchase and that money will not count towards your concierge unlocking tally since I'm the one spending the (your) money.

Last edited:
I bought the upgrade my Aurota to LN for 10 bucks and Cutlass for 100.00. :D

Yesterday I bought a gladiator.. Today I bought a retaliator...

Fuck my life I've spent 480 on a video game that hasnt even come out yet lol

ive got $605 worth of ships sitting in my hangar. and a gamescom trophy

well, at least you get a free AI for each ship, right? :D

no, thats only if each ship comes with the game, chances are he only has 1 package that actually has a character slot.

i have only 1 character slot across my 605$

This.

I have a 325a package + retaliator ship + gladiator ship.

So one package..

Avenger looks freaking awesome, and we learned the game will disintegrate my frankenaurora that had a 325A engine attached to the back of it.

A pledge can only be reclaimed more than 24h after purchase: 19 hours 33 minutes left
WARNING!

You are about to reclaim your Pirate Pack - LTI pledge. This will delete the pledge from your account and give you $100.00 USD in store credits.

Type in your password to confirm:

wut, i have it already?

- Go to your hangar page
- Click the triangle next to the package you want to melt
- Click "Exchange for store credit" button
- Enter password
- Profit

Edit: You do not, that's just the Pirate Pack available to veteran and new backers which costs $100, the DIGITAL Pirate - LTI PACKAGE is different, costs $110 and is only available to Original Backers.

b7rJ3lr.jpg
ii078d0.jpg

Last edited:
The 22M stretch goal is a fucking joke. Whop-dee-doo, we get coordinates for a system, all 50k+ backers, very exclusive system indeed, especially since it will be trivial to pass those coordinates on.

Totally lame.

No no, AFAIK no one but those backers who earned the stretch goal will be allowed entry into that system. And that was the $18M stretch goal, which we passed a long while ago.

Back