• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

SSD mounting issue...

cschlik

n00b
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
19
I have an antec sonatta case with the slide out drive rails where the 3.5 hard drives are mounted from the bottom with rubber grommets and screws.

Here is the problem I am hoping someone knows a solution to... I need some Brackets that my SSDs will mount in and will mount into these drive rails. I bought a set of OCZ brackets but they only work with screws from the side... Any suggestions other than zip ties ;)

Thanks!
 
Ask Antec, I'm sure they have a convertor or something.
 
cschlik, any reason to mount it at all ? Ok, i have it secured by 1 screw in my case, just because i don't want it to destroy other components when i will move the case :D.
 
Universal mount:

2m3lbid.jpg
 
I guess the only reason to mount is to not have them flopping around when I move the case...
 
Back
Top