SR-2 Community boxen

How much could you/would you donate towards a community boxen on a monthly basis.

• No!

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • < $5

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • $5-10

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • $10-15

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • > $15

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • One timer... can't do monthly

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

Patriot

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - March 2011/June 2013/De
Well... MIBW has been unable to afford the Electricity bill to fold 30c/kwh

he has not commented on the idea of a community boxen... or all three...

but... if this were to be an opportunity... how much could/ would donate on a monthly basis... if there are enough we can boost the team ppd without effort on our own...and those sr-2s would not be going to waste...

He already has the capital in... the offer of just power is quite generous...

My name is MIBW, and I endorse this offer.:)

At this point I am happy for private rental, or community. Or both. Whatever the demand is.

I would love this to evolve into an efficient way of [H] maximising underused hardware.

Am I also rite to assume that this is to cover the ppd production while your in dry spells?

In a couple months when work heats up and you need the boxen to do work, but then also you will have money to fold under your name again. You will no longer need the donations.

I have no problem doing $20 or more a month. It might only be for a short time.

Yes. I have enough interest in the other thread to start a trial to work out the kinks. I gather this thread is to gauge interest in a collective effort (points going to common name TBD?)

That Patriot... keen little f*cker isn't he? Gets things done. I likey.:p

I have no idea what will be happening in in a few months, but I have gone out very hard, I doubt I will be folding under my name much for at least 6 months.

I would figure that we should just use HardApe. It has been the name we have used in the past for such things.

But so help me if I get mowed by that hairy oaf again!

I would figure that we should just use HardApe. It has been the name we have used in the past for such things.

But so help me if I get mowed by that hairy oaf again!

who has the passkey for hardape?

I think it's generally a good idea to keep passkeys in PM for security.

I think it's generally a good idea to keep passkeys in PM for security.

its already in that thread... why should the community passkey be private?

sure if its your own... but... meh...

I thought once you were downloading WUs with a passkey you could mess up your account by dumping WUs or returning bad ones etc.

I thought once you were downloading WUs with a passkey you could mess up your account by dumping WUs or returning bad ones etc.
Yes, you can. For that reason it's generally it's not a good idea to release a passkey publicly, but considering the size of this team, I don't know if it would be feasible to restrict it only to people who ask for it.

Back