'Splosion Man Xbox 360

dwk

Gawd
Anybody play 'Splosion Man yet? I saw it on IGN and it looks fun as hell. They gave it a 9.0.

Video review here

Devilishly challenging platforming that will test your reflexes and brain power. Oh, and bad guys explode into deli meat. - IGN

Might have to buy it this weekend.

Looks really fun. Reminds me a lot of the 2d flash Portal game.

I checked out the screenshots on live and it didn't look like much. Watching the video review has gotten me interested in trying it though.

Played the game for about an hour today and I must say I love it. Very refreshing challenging game and it is hilarious.

I've viewed some screenshots, but really don't know much about the game. I'll probably check out the trial version tomorrow.

I really like the game... but for some reason the demo hurts my eyes / starts to give me a headache. Not bought it because of that.

I bought it, it's really a lot of fun, also the co-op is really great. My brother and I have played through most of it.

Wow, I've just been playing this co-op. It's utterly fantastic with two players. Insane co-ordination required.

what kind of deli meat? i like ham and turkey, but i don't like salami or pepperoni

I just got done playing 3 hours with 2 player coop. Awesome coop game. You really need to be able to work together, but makes for some awesome fun. I haven't had this much fun since playing Little Big Planet in coop.

the demo for this was incredibly amusing. A must-buy, if i ever get around to adding MS points to my account.

Demo was fun, I'll probably buy the full version sometime this week.

Ive been having a ton of fun with this game. Been getting some 3 and 4 player local multiplayer going with my friends. It can get frustrating if one of your friends is drunk and doesnt really have fast reactions or the ability to time blasts :)

Back