speedfan 4.32

lillimon04

2[H]4U
ok i was just wondering, on 4.32 is the cpu temp wrong? i heard it somewhere that its wrong, or is the temp of my cpu the core temps?

The core temps are the temps reported by the Digital Temp Sensors embedded into the circuitry of the CPU. They are the same temps as reported by the Coretemp program. Anything else is some sensor somewhere and that depends on your board. It reads CPU core temps correctly. Hope that helps.

You have 1 reading at 30? Or 2 readings at 30? If 1, it is reading the "elsewhere" temp. If 2, yes.

Nice yes the 30C is the internal temp of your processor and you are good until that number reaches 70C (and probally ok for more but thats a good safe place to stop)

The 41C is probally coming from a temp sensor under the cpu in the little "hole" in the middle of the socket and its mostly BS.

Just to make sure run something (we use Orthos) to stress the cpu, those 30C temp will with no hesitation at all, instantly, jump up to 50C or more due to load, and when you hit "stop" on the test, they will almost instantly (but not quite as quick) go back down close to 30C. If it acts like that, you are good, you will notice the 41C reading will not change nearly as fast.

ok thanks alot! man i have it overclocked and everything, im hella happy now, thanks alot

Back