specific jedi knight 2 map

RedTalon19

Supreme [H]ardness
i just recently reinstalled jedi knight 2 and started the single player... boring stuff till i finally got the light saber obviously but i just realized i really suck with this thing and needed practice. then i remember i got proficent with it with a little map i used to play a lot... basically it was just a circular room and you fought against bots. kill one bot and two come out, kill those two then three come out. kill those three the a single bot with more skill came out. then two of those and so on... eventually you could be fighting 10 bots at once.

anyways i cant remember what type of map/mod it was and i've tried searching the various jedi knight sites out there and i cant find anything resembling what i remember. does anybody have any idea what i'm talking about?

Nope, but I do remember playing that map all through the night and then taking my car off-road because I was so sleepy the next day >.<

sorry i can't help with the map name, but i do remember that game being a lot of fun till after a few patches....

i was all about the 1 hit kill jump move... that you could aim... patch destroyed the game IMHO

sorry i can't help with the map name, but i do remember that game being a lot of fun till after a few patches....

i was all about the 1 hit kill jump move... that you could aim... patch destroyed the game IMHO

Patches really did destroy the game :(... I used to love it before the changes. Did they ever change it back? If so, does anyone still play it online anymore?

nah the patches kept that move one hit kill if used properly

the patches were fine, i remember being in one of the best clans before the game got old

Back