redbonefish
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Oct 8, 2007
- Messages
- 187
Hey guys I am going to fork out some cash for a new speaker system, here are my questions:
1. I am currently looking at these 2 speakers
http://www.londondrugs.com/Cultures...y=All Speakers&ProductID=0936856&ProductTab=3
or
http://www.londondrugs.com/Cultures...y=All Speakers&ProductID=9710690&ProductTab=3
I know there is a huge price difference but I want your input about the quality and 2.1 vs 5.1
2. For the speakers I am buying above, will I need a soundcard to get the best quality results out of them? If so what should I buy (cheaper is better)
BTW this is mostly for the Drum N' Bass music (old pendulum ftw!)
1. I am currently looking at these 2 speakers
http://www.londondrugs.com/Cultures...y=All Speakers&ProductID=0936856&ProductTab=3
or
http://www.londondrugs.com/Cultures...y=All Speakers&ProductID=9710690&ProductTab=3
I know there is a huge price difference but I want your input about the quality and 2.1 vs 5.1
2. For the speakers I am buying above, will I need a soundcard to get the best quality results out of them? If so what should I buy (cheaper is better)
BTW this is mostly for the Drum N' Bass music (old pendulum ftw!)
Last edited: