Hey there,
Recently I have had a problem with my computer, when ever I install sound drivers onto my PC after a certain while playing games or on my desktop my computer hard locks with repeating sound in the background, I have tried different drivers, including getting a new sound card and using them drivers and also using just my on board drivers.
Right now I have no sound drivers installed and no issues, it's just when I have the drivers installed

Recently I have had a problem with my computer, when ever I install sound drivers onto my PC after a certain while playing games or on my desktop my computer hard locks with repeating sound in the background, I have tried different drivers, including getting a new sound card and using them drivers and also using just my on board drivers.
Right now I have no sound drivers installed and no issues, it's just when I have the drivers installed