• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Soon more content for MS (ps3)

Baker

2[H]4U
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
3,474
Glade to see they are adding more content to MotorStorm. I just picked this game up about a week ago, loving it so far. With time attack being added, I wonder if they can also upscale this game to 1080p and add 2 player. Then I would be in MotorStorm heaven :D

Article here.
Enjoy!
 
Glade to see they are adding more content to MotorStorm. I just picked this game up about a week ago, loving it so far. With time attack being added, I wonder if they can also upscale this game to 1080p and add 2 player. Then I would be in MotorStorm heaven :D

Article here.
Enjoy!

Probably would make a lot of sense if you were to edit the title. "MS(PS3)" is pretty confusing...most people assume that MS = Microsoft, not Motorstorm.

deception``
 
Damn, I thought Microsoft added the PS3 to it's list of content.
 
Why not just put MotorStorm in the title? :rolleyes:

we live in a world of abbriviations and people just don't have the time anymore to spell out long words. I am sure in real life we will all be calling MotorStorm MS in real life soon. We will of course still reference Microsoft as MS and add new words like MicrotranSaction and MacintoSh. Be set for the new world that is 100x more confusing then the one we are in. Also Jesus want's to be callled JS from now on
 
Back
Top