Soon more content for MS (ps3)

Baker

2[H]4U
Glade to see they are adding more content to MotorStorm. I just picked this game up about a week ago, loving it so far. With time attack being added, I wonder if they can also upscale this game to 1080p and add 2 player. Then I would be in MotorStorm heaven :D

Article here.
Enjoy!

Glade to see they are adding more content to MotorStorm. I just picked this game up about a week ago, loving it so far. With time attack being added, I wonder if they can also upscale this game to 1080p and add 2 player. Then I would be in MotorStorm heaven :D

Article here.
Enjoy!

Probably would make a lot of sense if you were to edit the title. "MS(PS3)" is pretty confusing...most people assume that MS = Microsoft, not Motorstorm.

deception``

Damn, I thought Microsoft added the PS3 to it's list of content.

Why not just put MotorStorm in the title? :rolleyes:

we live in a world of abbriviations and people just don't have the time anymore to spell out long words. I am sure in real life we will all be calling MotorStorm MS in real life soon. We will of course still reference Microsoft as MS and add new words like MicrotranSaction and MacintoSh. Be set for the new world that is 100x more confusing then the one we are in. Also Jesus want's to be callled JS from now on

Back