Sony Explains Lack Of PS3 Price Drop at E3

Its a shame I couldn't get into Killzone 2. Incredible presentation but man the controls are awful, worst dead zone and turn acceleration I've ever seen in a console shooter.

I agree. It is the #2 reason why I had to stop playing the game midway. #1 reason was the fact that the added motion blur effects (that I was not able to turn off), plus my LCD's minor amount of natural motion blur. Really gave me a headache just about everytime I played it.

It also made two of my friends sick but two others were fine. I've played many games with motion blur on, this is the first to do this to me. And it was such a great game too. :(

I agree. It is the #2 reason why I had to stop playing the game midway. #1 reason was the fact that the added motion blur effects (that I was not able to turn off), plus my LCD's minor amount of natural motion blur. Really gave me a headache just about everytime I played it.

It also made two of my friends sick but two others were fine. I've played many games with motion blur on, this is the first to do this to me. And it was such a great game too. :(

I never had a problem with the motion blur, but the controls do bother me. They supposedly fixed them in a patch awhile back, but when I patched it up and tried it they seemed the same, to me. It's unfortunate because it is a really good game. :(

Its a shame I couldn't get into Killzone 2. Incredible presentation but man the controls are awful, worst dead zone and turn acceleration I've ever seen in a console shooter.

The KZ2 controls were redone in the recent patch. Also if anyone new that starts playing the game, it defaults to the new and faster controls.

I actually liked the original KZ2 controls. Made the game feel more realistic to me. when I play CoD4 on a console I feel like I am just an invisible hand spinning a gun around :confused:

Anytime you buy sony products the price of item is inflated because of the name. Fortunate for us their are alternatives. Sony needs to get their heads off their high throne and realize people can find alternatives cheaper than sony in this case xbox 360 and Wii.

Do you know math by chance? To get a system with similar characteristics to the PS3, you would pay at least that much alone to make your 360 like it. So enjoy thinking you saved money when you purchased your 360, oh and lol@subscribing to live.

Do you know math by chance? To get a system with similar characteristics to the PS3, you would pay at least that much alone to make your 360 like it. So enjoy thinking you saved money when you purchased your 360, oh and lol@subscribing to live.

Yep once you get a wireless adapter, HDD, recharge kit for the controllers all the money saved is gone.

If you dont need those things though you can save some scratch but the price comparison just dont hold water once you do some simple math.

The KZ2 controls were redone in the recent patch. Also if anyone new that starts playing the game, it defaults to the new and faster controls.

I actually liked the original KZ2 controls. Made the game feel more realistic to me. when I play CoD4 on a console I feel like I am just an invisible hand spinning a gun around :confused:

I thought the control patch only worked in multiplayer, and that the single player control was still the sluggish movement. I haven't played it since before the patch, too many other games I'd rather play have come out since then. I'll jump in again this weekend and see how it works, thanks.

Back