some bad reviews on amd motherboards feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtkinS

Gawd
well, when i saw the Gigabyte MA790FX-DQ6, first thing i saw was like, amd-intel comparison.

hmm, let us see, you guys use a not yet released cpu QX9770 that would cost 8x more than the phenom 2.2ghz.
comparing memory performance intel vs amd, ridicilous, most people know amd easy wins that.
the cpu will intel win at and so on, do as you guys do with the intel boards, compare intel---intel amd---amd.
and sometimes compare intel-amd in diffrent areas to show the performance diffrence from amd and intel.

if i'd want a amd790FX mobo, i'd like something to compare it against in same review instead you guys have 2 amd790FX mobo's in diffrent reviews, both are compared against intel systems.

In the asus mobo review you got the 1 setup of the asus amd system, and 5 intel systems diffrent motherboards etc, with VERY expensive cpu's.
in the Gigabyte MA790FX-DQ6 review you guys have 3 diffrent cpu's on the same motherboard, and to compare theese 3 cpu's with the gigabyte mainboard: 3 intel systems, with VERY expensive cpu's.
and to mention it QX9770 isnt released either, and should not be used to compare against amd systems at the moment, but is okey for me when testing intel--intel mobo's games and such non amd vs intel, but that wasnt what i was really complaining about, just an opinion :p

please edit them, and dont do it in future reviews please, more like stupid by my opinion.

The 2 reviews I'm adressing to are linked below:

http://enthusiast.hardocp.com/article.html?art=MTQyNywxLCxoZW50aHVzaWFzdA==

http://enthusiast.hardocp.com/article.html?art=MTQyMSwxLCxoZW50aHVzaWFzdA==

well, when i saw the Gigabyte MA790FX-DQ6, first thing i saw was like, amd-intel comparison.

hmm, let us see, you guys use a not yet released cpu QX9770 that would cost 8x more than the phenom 2.2ghz.
comparing memory performance intel vs amd, ridicilous, most people know amd easy wins that.
the cpu will intel win at and so on, do as you guys do with the intel boards, compare intel---intel amd---amd.
and sometimes compare intel-amd in diffrent areas to show the performance diffrence from amd and intel.

if i'd want a amd790FX mobo, i'd like something to compare it against in same review instead you guys have 2 amd790FX mobo's in diffrent reviews, both are compared against intel systems.

please edit them, and dont do it in future reviews please, more like stupid by my opinion.

I happen to like their reviews...

Your argument/rant/"feedback" would be a bit more compelling without the tone and proper grammar and punctuation.

Please read the forum FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Help and Feedback forum. We are here to answer your questions and receive feedback on the [H]ardforums exclusively. If you have questions or comments on the front page ([H]ardOCP), please contact Kyle directly at [email protected]. We do not take questions about other forums or any other site on the web, nor do we take questions on anything that belongs in another forum. We take questions dealing with the overall operation of the forums in general. It would be appreciated if you kept these guidelines in mind before posting your question of observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back