*SOLD* FS: CASIO G-SHOCK MT-G MTG-B1000B-1AJF Bluetooth Solar Radio Men's Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
CASIO G-SHOCK MT-G MTG-B1000B-1AJF

1607985803316.png

I've worn this watch a grand total of 3 times. It is in mint condition - there is zero wear, no marks, no scratches, etc. at all on it anywhere. Again, every part of this watch is in perfect/like new condition. I've also taken the trouble to fully wipe down the band and clean off all fingerprints and then reattached all of the labels/tags/protective plastic film it comes with, so it is completely "gift ready" - i.e. it is in the exact same condition it would be if purchased brand new and unopened, fully boxed up. (Comes complete with all papers, tags/labels, users manual, packaging, gift box, etc.) I'll also include a printed copy of my original Amazon receipt with it.

This watch currently sells for $810 on Amazon, which is where I purchased it. After taxes, that's over $860. I love the watch, but I simply don't need it. It was an impulse purchase, and the wife gifted me a Fitbit shortly afterwards right after I had some health concerns crop up... so I'm now wearing the Fitbit all the time.

This watch has *all* the bells and whistles you would expect a high-end traditional digital watch to have to include a sapphire crown, solar powered, multi-zone world radio atomic clock reception, an led backlight, bluetooth connectivity, etc. The beauty of this watch is that it is also extremely rugged/durable and shock proof. It never needs new batteries as it charges itself (solar, with a 3 month reserve if it is kept in the dark continuously), and it keeps perfect time by checking/re-setting itself daily via atomic clock radio broadcasts (worldwide), so it is always dead accurate to within milliseconds. You will never have to mess with this watch as it sets itself, keep perfect time/date and is waterproof to 600 feet. (See full specs at bottom of post)

*Edit*: OK, I've resurrected this listing and added a couple pictures. I was going to eBay it, but I simply can't stand eBay and their price gouging practices on watch auctions (12.85% + their PayPal fees)... so I'm listing it once again here, but at a much lower price point this time. If it doesn't sell here, I'll then try a dedicated watch forum, but would still prefer someone on the [H] with a bit of history.

Willing to let it go for $529 $499. I'll cover USPS Priority Mail shipping to anywhere in lower 48 states. I'm also willing to ship internationally - but then you must cover the shipping costs.

Even in "used" condition, which this one is most definitely not, this watch sells for well over $650 on eBay. Examples:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/233823245188
https://www.ebay.com/itm/174645464689
https://www.ebay.com/itm/144061030693
https://www.ebay.com/itm/234010359211

Again, I just don't like eBay taking so large cut and it's easy to get screwed over there.

Thanks for looking and I'll be happy to answer any questions - just PM me!

watch0.jpg

Watch1.jpg

Watch3.jpg

Full Specs:
  • Resin / Stainless steel case + bezel material
  • Resin Band
  • TRIPLE G RESIST
  • Neobrite
  • Spherical Glass
  • Screw Lock Crown
  • Black IP
  • Sapphire Glass with non-reflective coating
  • 200-meter water resistance
  • LED light (Super Illuminator)
  • Afterglow
  • Solar powered
  • Time calibration signal reception
  • Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth)
  • Auto hand home position correction
  • World time
  • 1-second stopwatch
  • Countdown timer
  • Daily alarm
  • Battery level indicator
  • Power Saving Mode (Hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
  • Fully automatic calendar (To the year 2099)
  • Date display
  • Regular timekeeping
  • 3 hands Analog
  • 4 dials
  • ±15 seconds per month accuracy (without atomic signal calibration)
  • Size 55.8×51.7×14.4mm
  • Weight 123g

Heat: https://www.heatware.com/u/71307/to
Ebay: 100% Positive since 1997

SOLD!

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Beautiful watch. However, I don't know if the H crowd is the best to sell this to. Have you tried watchuseek forums?

Afterglow on the dial/hands is about the same as any other decent watch - given some time to charge, nice and bright, and then fades over time. Nothing crazy though like the constant glow that can be achieved from the use of inserted trit vials. The watch does have a built-in warm white LED light that can be activated at any time though via a button press to illuminate the entire face of the watch.

I must plead guilty for impulsing you to buy that sexy watch after I posted pics of my equally sexy and equally impulsively bought MTG-B1000. :ROFLMAO:

I sold mine, too. It's a great watch, but not really a daily driver unless you're a suit and tie kinda guy. I ain't!!

That's a helluva price, so I hope someone scoops it up!!

Nice watch! Free bump and on the lookout if there are any future price drops.

Bump. Lowered it to the point where it's now well beyond a steal. If it doesn't go for this price, I'll probably pull the post in a few days and list it on a dedicated watch forum site for $650.

Edit: And it's sold. Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back