UnknownSouljer
[H]F Junkie
- Joined
- Sep 24, 2001
- Messages
- 9,041
I have a few interviews that exceed an hour and I would like to have software that can transcribe them into a simple text document. Obviously for time and efficiency reasons, listening (probably more than once), to multiple hours of interviews is inefficient.
Any suggestions? I could swear that there has to be something in the Google suite that does this... but uncertain. Free is obviously preferred. Web based would be nice (just for convenience), but not necessary.
I primarily work in OSX, so I'd prefer that over Windows, but can VM Windows if necessary.
Any suggestions? I could swear that there has to be something in the Google suite that does this... but uncertain. Free is obviously preferred. Web based would be nice (just for convenience), but not necessary.
I primarily work in OSX, so I'd prefer that over Windows, but can VM Windows if necessary.