Software recommendations/tips

yadnom

Limp Gawd
I'm trying to move our company to the cloud and I'm looking for any software recommendations for cloud based patch management, anti-virus, directory services, etc... Any recommendations or tips would be greatly appreciated.

We're moving from O365 to Google and trying to get rid of all on premises server hardware. There would be around 25 users with pretty basic needs software wise, just Windows OS and browser use.

I'm currently looking at Webroot, Malwarbytes, and Sophos cloud offerings.

I set up an account with Jumpcloud as well. Seems to work okay for setting up user accounts on workgroup computers, but I find that is all its really good for at the moment.

Or any all-in-ones to recommend? I'm currently testing out Comodo One, which is free for some parts of the package, but it seems to be slow sometimes and not as granular as I would like. I've just looked at Atera and will probably set up a trial too. Would something like that work better? Patch, AV, helpdesk all together.

Surprised to read, can you share a bit more?

We’ve planning to do opposite after realized that Google web tools are a bit weak in functionality.

I recommend to consult with https://www.infopulse.com/services/software-engineering/ company representatives. They are communicative, responsive, and able to think creatively to follow requirements carefully and execute them professionally. I cooperate with them on one project for a long time. All works were done in time.
So you can discuss the details with the contact manager.

Last edited:
I believe Kasaya has a software as a service model that is hosted.

Back