So whats everyone playing? (PC)

Danith

2[H]4U
Im so bored.. my 1 friend had/has his life sucked away by WoW, and basically is only up when I go to bed (I work full time ><) and he never has time to group with me.. the other friend is mainly focused on his GF and car..

I need something to play, and some people to play with :) nothing too serious like a uber raiding guild in wow...

I'm lonely :eek:

Battlefield 2 is hell a fun

and i finished FarCry...its very damn awesome

Splinter cell chaos theory is really cool too

Oblivion is mega fun, but that is SP.

Battlefield 2, CS:S, and COD2 probably has the biggest online communities other than WoW.

farcry, i'm still on a 9800 pro, scared to attempt to play oblivion and don't want to upgrade just yet.

Battle-Field 2 with Euro Force and getting the new BF2 Armor Fury, Age of Empires III, Starcraft Brood Wars, Call of Duty II. Thats about it. Might get back into Counter-Strike Source over the summer if my friend plays. Wanna OwN him. :D

as sed before, battlefield 2 is amazing if u hav a fast connection. thats about all im playin for now, but i plan to buy cod2 and oblivion once school lets out.

CoD2.. if you don't mind no recoil and just a bunch of smoke nades.. go for it.

I personally am in a big dillemma.. SO much free time, and I pretty much despise all the big games out right now, although I might give WoW another try.

Lets see, bf2, cs:s, and a couple of bf2 mods and thats it. I guess I need to get oblivion, just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Around 2 hours of BF2 a day and as much Oblivion as I can work into my schedule around that. :D

Richard Burns Rally
NOLF2
Oblivion
Morrowind
IL2FBAEP
XIII
COD1+2
TRL
MP2
SC
Jedi Academy
Far Cry
GTL
GTR
Fear
TMS
POP
SIN old and New
HL2
etc

right now i'm playing a mixture of things

i'm replaying FF7, just because i got that bug again to do it
WC3 - Defender of the Ancients mod
EverQuest - in preperation to the progression server coming out.
DoD:S

used to be heavily into FPS shooters, but all my friends moved away from them and started playing MMO's i mostly move around in MMO's they get really boring, especially with the lack of competition, but since EQ is bringing that back with the new progression server (no expantions!) i can't wait to bring that back

DOTA is cool on WC3 because you get a head to head action with heroes and item builds, as well as having the RTS feeling at the same time, its really interesting, could be better for now i play it when i have a free hour

Rich Tate said:
BF2 FTW!

And please post in the proper forum. ;)
Oops.. sorry.. the sub-forums just kinda blend into the forum look so I sub-conciously (sp) ignore/don't see them sometimes :)

Spellforce 2

Interesting game

And at work during lunchtime I'm playing Syberia 2

Bloefield said:
How is Syberia 2?
Like the first? [ I liked it ]

So far really good and possibly better. I say this only because I'm kind of "with" Kate Walker now and interested to see syberia myself since this picks up right after the 1st one.
Graphically it is much better so it's beautiful to look at and really invites you in.
And after playing Condemned, it makes it much more relaxing then having crack addicts trying to kill me. :D

Finished Rise of Legends the other day. It was an ok game but Rise of Nations is way better.
Haven't touched Oblivion since a few weeks after it came out. Guess I could play that but bleh...I'm really more of a MMO gamer these days but there's nothing really fun out now. I've played them all and they're all blah. I'm trying to play Eve but it's pretty slow.

I'd play BF2 but I don't feel like fooling around with the patch issues.

I'm just bored with PC gaming right now. There's nothing fun. Maybe I'll go take a trip or something. :(

bleh.. I don't really like CS:S.. I can't take losing and I lose a lot :) Before the 1.6 patch, I was really good.. but ever since :(

Futzing around with TR:L fairly enjoyable, but I would much prefer more puzzles and less tigers and goons.

I've been adicted to Warcraft 3: TFT for awhile and its pretty much my staple. Influx of asshats lately though

GR:AW,SiN,FEAR.awaiting HL2:Episode 1 :D
GR:AW is a bitch, need quick saves badly. Its kicking my butt.

BF2 - Heelll yyeeaaa
Oblivion

(Once my new 20.1 incher arrives ill install)
FarCry
World of warcraft
HL2

Currently playing over Chronicles of riddick escape from butcher bay, excellent game which was sadly overlooked by many cause of the movie tie in.

BF2 - spend most of my gaming time playing this. I only play ranked servers because I want the unlocks, not to be a stat whore. My stats prove that I'm definitely NOT a stat whore since I'm an average player and nothing more.

MX vs. ATV Unleashed for PC - since they weren't going to make a Motocross Madness 3, but I think this is better than just having dirtbikes. ATV's are a lot of fun, but the rest of the vehicles totally suck.

Tim

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory FTW

Call of Duty 2

Dawn of War

I've played FEAR to death

Oblivion

Back