So I tested 10 games with the GTX 1650...

Incramus

Limp Gawd
Small YouTuber here- Mostly doing it to learn the process of Editing/Videography/Audio but I did run some benchmarks & shot some video of a GTX 1650 and was pretty impressed with its performance since the GPU didn't have doesn't have a 6-pin (the MSI ventus anyways) and thought I'd pass on some benchmarks.

Test System:
Ryzen 5 1600 (3.8)
16GB system RAM @ 3000MHz
GTX 1650 MSI Ventus

Games Tested:
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Shadow of the tomb raider
Rainbow Six: Siege
GTA 5
Far Cry 5
Witcher 3
Apex Legends
PUBG
Fortnite
World War Z
Steam VR Test

Another small Youtuber here. Just a couple of critiques:

Your music is too loud against your voiceover. Edit: Premiere has an auto-ducking feature precisely for handling this.
I think you need to rethink how you're presenting the benchmarks. The real deal screen capture is a great idea, but you need to provide some commentary on it, or it's just five minutes of watching canned benchmarks. IMHO, GamersNexus does this best, with their framerate over time graph, which I assume is easy to make once you've set up a template, but probably hard to make a template for. Youtube butchers the video enough that trying to show exactly what the player sees isn't practical, even if the viewer does actually watch, and not just listen.
You should probably mention exactly what type of motherboard and RAM you're using, for repeatability's sake.
You should consider talking about the set of ports it has, especially on a card like this. One of the things I could see this card being great for is upgrading older PCs with the right ports to drive 4K displays, and for that, you really need a DP connector for each one. I went through this recently, and ended up with RX590 because it was the best deal I could find on something with 2 DP ports.

Your B-roll looks awesome, though, and I agree with your conclusions in general, that it's decent for a card that doesn't require external power.

Another small Youtuber here. Just a couple of critiques:

Your music is too loud against your voiceover. Edit: Premiere has an auto-ducking feature precisely for handling this.
I think you need to rethink how you're presenting the benchmarks. The real deal screen capture is a great idea, but you need to provide some commentary on it, or it's just five minutes of watching canned benchmarks. IMHO, GamersNexus does this best, with their framerate over time graph, which I assume is easy to make once you've set up a template, but probably hard to make a template for. Youtube butchers the video enough that trying to show exactly what the player sees isn't practical, even if the viewer does actually watch, and not just listen.
You should probably mention exactly what type of motherboard and RAM you're using, for repeatability's sake.
You should consider talking about the set of ports it has, especially on a card like this. One of the things I could see this card being great for is upgrading older PCs with the right ports to drive 4K displays, and for that, you really need a DP connector for each one. I went through this recently, and ended up with RX590 because it was the best deal I could find on something with 2 DP ports.

Your B-roll looks awesome, though, and I agree with your conclusions in general, that it's decent for a card that doesn't require external power.

Thanks for the input! Yeah my b-roll is where I take most pride (but am never happy with..lol) I do use Premiere and have been thinking there HAS to be a better audio solution.

Back