So Electronic Arts sends me this survey.

Azphira

[H]ard|Gawd
A "EA Customer Support Survey" After almost a week not resolving an account issue I have. Should I be gentle filling it out?...

If customer complaints actually affected them, EA wouldn't be what it is today. If you're going to fill it in, be honest. I personally wouldn't waste my time, because no one will care.

Gave me a flashback of a certain site, can't mention it, seems this forum still has it's url banned, heh.

I would write fuck ea on every single line and then mail it back but hey thats just me

But wouldn't you be subjected to them when sending it?

I remember some age ago, I clicked a link from a trusted member on another forum and... BAM, flashing randomly rotated animated collages of all the grossouts that were known to man rapidly, and the window couldn't be forcefully closed... I hit the reset button in a panic :p. Apparrently the guy's account got stolen... I let my guard down accidentally that one time :eek: .

Last edited:
I just lol'd with a mouth full of water in the office. People looking at me like I'm nuts.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

I'm in class and got done with a test early. I just had everyone look at me funny as well from loling. They don't know what they missed ;)

I informed them they were doing a job well done on my survey and to continue with their great ways. Looks like they took my advice to heart.

Back