• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

So close to 7000. (3dmk5)

I was getting annoyed with that too....I''ve been overclocking my 9600XT.

I got 1850 stock speeds (500/700) and then overclocked to 540/800 and got 1996 points in 3dmark05.... Im so close :p But don't let 3dmark05 get to your head... With overclocked speeds BF2 runs just the same... Can't put it to higher settings either. Guess thats what you get owning a crap card :p

Good luck getting 7000 ;)
 
well ive got a long way to go.... i really want 7000 tho but im running 540/575 on the stock heat sink dont want to push it yet. im only at 6600 tho.... what are u using to coolthat sucka?. the stock dual slot cooler?
 
This is me marking this thread so I can find it later and add the 3DMark05 scores to the list.
Weeee!!

Good stuff so far guys.
Keep it up.
 
oo nice scores on them cards...i got my x850xt pe at 6500..but the oc was only 570/600...ill run again because i was playing music at the same time...can u update my score mentok? i put 6400 instead of 6500 lol
 
hey so if i were to get my card to 7000 would i run kinda on par with a 7800 gt? since they get around 7000 or is there some kind of a factor im forgetting?
 
well ud be on par with a 7800gt in 3dmark05...but it i dno about games...if you get simlar fps in games then yeh ud be on par with a 7800gt
 
well thats what i ment, in game performance(frames). would we be on par with it if we hit 7000ish?

according to anandtech link it already has about 10-18 frames ahead of a x800 xt so that probably gonne require alot of overclocking to do :confused:
 
On AMD 4000+ and 7800gt overclocked, I got 8300+ on 3dmark05...now on sli, it is 12800+
7000+ is not bad though...
 
yeh but ur amd is @ 2.85ghz and ur 7800gt is overclocked a lot...but wow nice score thats hitting gtx scores :D

disappointing those benchmarks dont show the x850xt pe...correct me if im wrong, but arent the x850xt pes only a bit slower than the gts? (whcih are on stock)
 
Yep. I still can't get the 50 more points. In games it's solid. I generally play at 1280x1024 4xaa, 16xaf. I get excellent frames, about 60-70 average in BF2 even in 64 person servers.1600x1200 4AA 16AF is playable, but i once experienced quite a hit in a 64 person server(dropped to about 17 once) and since i play competitively i decided to turn down the res to avoid the problem although it only happened once. Game still looks great. I can't really tell a difference.
Farcry is awesome.
CS:S, DOD:S, both play well. Since that last valve patch i've been having player models "skip" around while FRAPS says i am running at 100fps. If i run the game in DX 8.1 the problem goes away. Really pisses me off.

For a $300 buck card(2 months ago or so) it's pretty nice.
I'd like to have a 7800GT, or GTX but i wasn't smart enough to buy one. :)
 
how do u force dx 8? cuz im haivng some wierd "cmesh dx8" problem
 
magnuspah said:
On AMD 4000+ and 7800gt overclocked, I got 8300+ on 3dmark05...now on sli, it is 12800+
7000+ is not bad though...

Which manufacturer? EVGA? XFX? BFG?
 
V99 said:
I was getting annoyed with that too....I''ve been overclocking my 9600XT.

I got 1850 stock speeds (500/700) and then overclocked to 540/800 and got 1996 points in 3dmark05.... Im so close :p But don't let 3dmark05 get to your head... With overclocked speeds BF2 runs just the same... Can't put it to higher settings either. Guess thats what you get owning a crap card :p

Good luck getting 7000 ;)

My 9600Pro at 410/300 gets 1950 points on 05 XD Now now, the 9600's aren't crap cards...>.> I mean, hell, I can play F.E.A.R 10x7 at medium grahpics. That's pretty darn good for a old ass card. XP
 
Back
Top