Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts

Comixbooks

Fully [H]

Pre-Order Bonus:​

• Marcus Tactical 8 - A powerful sniper rifle with improved stability, perfect for those explosive headshots.
  • FFF-45 ACP - The only pistol to use special luring ammo, for those looking to outwit the competition.
  • ROCK AS100 - A magazine-fed shotgun with the option to fire either buckshot or slugs - you’ll be spoilt for choice.
  • Blue Servers Weapon Skin
  • Warning Stripes Weapon Skin

Deluxe Arsenal Edition​

Containing an array of high power firearms, unlock an additional 4 weapon and weapon skins only by pre-ordering SGW Contracts 2 Deluxe Arsenal Edition now.

Featuring:
  • ZXR .45 ACP - As well as the only silenced SMG in the game, the ZXR .45 ACP also shoots the biggest rounds, making it one powerful addition to your arsenal.
  • Kings Arms Sawn Off Shotgun - The only shotgun to go into the sidearm slot, usually reserved for pistols - a very tempting trade-off.
  • Giovanni Mk12 Auto - The only silenced shotgun in game. The enemy won’t know what hit it.
  • Prescot SR-9 Pistol - Fitted with the best silencer in-game, this is a must for close-quarter tactical combat.
  • Fire and Ice Weapon Skin
  • Paint Spill Weapon Skin
  • Round Geometrical Painted Weapon Skin
  • Dark Hex Camo Weapon Skin
  • Graffiti Weapon Skin
*Weapon skins usable across all in-game gun models

ABOUT THIS GAME​

Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 marks the most challenging entry to the acclaimed series yet, introducing extreme long-range sniping with targets over 1000m away. Featuring a dramatic single-player campaign set in modern day Middle East, experience high-pressure tactical combat, deep inside enemy territory.

Take on the role of Raven, Contract Sniper Assassin, as he embarks on a new series of contracts in a lawless region of the Middle East, located along the Lebanese and Syrian borders. Tasked with a seemingly impossible task, your mission is to topple an insidious criminal syndicate and bring them to justice.

Reactions: Q-BZ
like this

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
Visually I don't know I mean SWG3 was God to me but Contracts was ok but not as good as SWG3.
The level design was good in Contracts but I like the idea of being nightime in SWG3.
The Desert maps look meh but that might change when in game

Last edited:
Reactions: Q-BZ
like this

Q-BZ

Fully [H]
Visually I don't know I mean SWG3 was God to me but Contracts was ok but not as good as SWG3.
The level design was good in Contracts but I like the idea of being nightime in SWG3.
The Desert maps look meh but that might change when in game

Agreed but the price is right and let's face it: You and I both know we're going to get what we want out of this. ;)

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
I started a thread in Steam what guns would you like to see they added a Giovanni silencer shogun with preorders I wanted the Orgin shotgun the thread got about 40 replies on people who were total gun experts. I just want glowing green alarm boxes that you can disable. I asked CI games to add more design elements or ridges on the bullets I think they did that because the explosive rounds look really ornate when traveling in slomo.

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
Bump it's today

I want to call in thing is I don't game on work days the Walmart lights mess with me. Going to save my Vacation untill I have two paid weeks.

Last edited:

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
Untitled-2.jpg

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
I wouldn't pass this up even if it wasn't good. People are complaining about the 42.00 of extra DLC that doesn't come with games launch.
I might pick up some of it if it's good there even is a Shroud DLC the ex Halo esports guy.

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
ss_a28721fc2d763dc088311e87b94d8e58b6912204.600x338.jpg

Damn wonder if they listened to me lol just as good as the Origin Shotgun I wanted.
DLC gun....I guess it's included in the DLX edition.

Last edited:

Q-BZ

Fully [H]
Getting my bearings. This isn't lighting the world on fire but I didn't expect it to. If people liked the other games in this series they are going to like this. Meat and potatoes. ;)

Flogger23m

[H]F Junkie
How long is Contracts 2? Played the first one, was decent enough but not great. This seems like more of the same, including the down sides. How many missions are we looking at?

Flogger23m

[H]F Junkie
Looks like another game with no save system. Should really be a law about this. No saves = not allowed to be put up for sale. I'm not sure how many hours I'll have to replay because I had to quit playing it and do something else. Not sure why developers haven't learned that people can't play non-stop for 3-100 hours at a time. Ruined an otherwise average game.