Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts

Pre-Order Bonus:​

• Marcus Tactical 8 - A powerful sniper rifle with improved stability, perfect for those explosive headshots.
  • FFF-45 ACP - The only pistol to use special luring ammo, for those looking to outwit the competition.
  • ROCK AS100 - A magazine-fed shotgun with the option to fire either buckshot or slugs - you’ll be spoilt for choice.
  • Blue Servers Weapon Skin
  • Warning Stripes Weapon Skin

Deluxe Arsenal Edition​

Containing an array of high power firearms, unlock an additional 4 weapon and weapon skins only by pre-ordering SGW Contracts 2 Deluxe Arsenal Edition now.

Featuring:
  • ZXR .45 ACP - As well as the only silenced SMG in the game, the ZXR .45 ACP also shoots the biggest rounds, making it one powerful addition to your arsenal.
  • Kings Arms Sawn Off Shotgun - The only shotgun to go into the sidearm slot, usually reserved for pistols - a very tempting trade-off.
  • Giovanni Mk12 Auto - The only silenced shotgun in game. The enemy won’t know what hit it.
  • Prescot SR-9 Pistol - Fitted with the best silencer in-game, this is a must for close-quarter tactical combat.
  • Fire and Ice Weapon Skin
  • Paint Spill Weapon Skin
  • Round Geometrical Painted Weapon Skin
  • Dark Hex Camo Weapon Skin
  • Graffiti Weapon Skin
*Weapon skins usable across all in-game gun models

ABOUT THIS GAME​

Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 marks the most challenging entry to the acclaimed series yet, introducing extreme long-range sniping with targets over 1000m away. Featuring a dramatic single-player campaign set in modern day Middle East, experience high-pressure tactical combat, deep inside enemy territory.

Take on the role of Raven, Contract Sniper Assassin, as he embarks on a new series of contracts in a lawless region of the Middle East, located along the Lebanese and Syrian borders. Tasked with a seemingly impossible task, your mission is to topple an insidious criminal syndicate and bring them to justice.

Reactions: Q-BZ
like this
Visually I don't know I mean SWG3 was God to me but Contracts was ok but not as good as SWG3.
The level design was good in Contracts but I like the idea of being nightime in SWG3.
The Desert maps look meh but that might change when in game

Last edited:
Reactions: Q-BZ
like this
Visually I don't know I mean SWG3 was God to me but Contracts was ok but not as good as SWG3.
The level design was good in Contracts but I like the idea of being nightime in SWG3.
The Desert maps look meh but that might change when in game

Agreed but the price is right and let's face it: You and I both know we're going to get what we want out of this. ;)

I started a thread in Steam what guns would you like to see they added a Giovanni silencer shogun with preorders I wanted the Orgin shotgun the thread got about 40 replies on people who were total gun experts. I just want glowing green alarm boxes that you can disable. I asked CI games to add more design elements or ridges on the bullets I think they did that because the explosive rounds look really ornate when traveling in slomo.

Bump it's today

I want to call in thing is I don't game on work days the Walmart lights mess with me. Going to save my Vacation untill I have two paid weeks.

Last edited:
Untitled-2.jpg

I wouldn't pass this up even if it wasn't good. People are complaining about the 42.00 of extra DLC that doesn't come with games launch.
I might pick up some of it if it's good there even is a Shroud DLC the ex Halo esports guy.

ss_a28721fc2d763dc088311e87b94d8e58b6912204.600x338.jpg

Damn wonder if they listened to me lol just as good as the Origin Shotgun I wanted.
DLC gun....I guess it's included in the DLX edition.

Last edited:
Getting my bearings. This isn't lighting the world on fire but I didn't expect it to. If people liked the other games in this series they are going to like this. Meat and potatoes. ;)

How long is Contracts 2? Played the first one, was decent enough but not great. This seems like more of the same, including the down sides. How many missions are we looking at?

Looks like another game with no save system. Should really be a law about this. No saves = not allowed to be put up for sale. I'm not sure how many hours I'll have to replay because I had to quit playing it and do something else. Not sure why developers haven't learned that people can't play non-stop for 3-100 hours at a time. Ruined an otherwise average game.

20210805162726_1.jpg
20210805153831_1.jpg

Took me a while to figure out how the sniper rifle works with elevation wasn't getting a dot on my scope then I right clicked the directional pad and it showed up in elevation. I thought I had to get closer to the base for the gun to work but that wasn't the case up and down increases zoom and right click left on the D pad is for elevation. It's tricky this time because the targets are far away but at least you don't have to wipe out a base by youself still not a fan of the desert setting but I'll see how the 2nd area goes. The auto shotgun is a must though because using the sniper in close quarters can be a pain if you don't have it zoomed right it's just awkward. Still like SGW 3 better so far not a fan open daylight sniping. The pistol is so weak you need about 3 shots to the head with a helmet on even. Gernades from the enemy are a pita though can't jump fast enough away from them and I'm playing on cheesy Marksman mode. In most games like COD you look for people just to flank this game is totally different you look for a ridge then just observe people.

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of the Desert maps but 2nd area above the Citadel was the best map so far. confusing as hell to navigate for the 1st time.

The long distance maps are something else you are so far away like chasing ants not all maps are long distance you have to free a prisoner in this one map like 2000 feet away its OK but not much fun. It's not hard unless you crank up the difficulty.

Back