Limp Gawd
P5220065.JPG

P5220066.JPG

P5220067.JPG

P5220068.JPG

P5220069.JPG

P5220070.JPG

P5220074.JPG

Water cooled with DAnger den MAZE4 and the RAd. is a black ice Micro. i added a Aerocool 80mm fan in the back to sandwich the radiator and my temps are 43 idle 48 load with a 2500+ at 2.2ghz 1.775V

w00t!

can't wait til you get that better chip, mobile barton 2600+ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
let us know the results asap

Heh, its sooo packed I guess you can't put anything else in there. Have you thought about running smaller tubing?

yeah i thought about it, but i rather use 3/8 tubings for better and faster flow. then the 1/4 tubing.

That's awesome man... keep up the good work. Gives me confidence I can fit all my watercooling gear into my antec sonata ;)

you'll get better cooling if the fan is on the outside pulling air off the rad

zygoat said:
you'll get better cooling if the fan is on the outside pulling air off the rad

not that much, and he wanted the look of everything being inside,

he ended up running a push/pull configuration anyways, and sold teh shuttle already

:( *sniffs* yes my shuttle is gone. but i replaced it with sumthing new in my Sig. :)

Yes, your shuttle is now MY shuttle lol. A couple questions however. Is that a P4 Maze4? I was looking at it, and a Athlon block wouldnt mount, so I was just wondering before I buy a block.

I had another thought/comment/question, but I cant think of it right now.

Pics should be up tonight of the windows and what not that I put into it!

EDIT: http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=780468

Endscape

endscape said:
Yes, your shuttle is now MY shuttle lol. A couple questions however. Is that a P4 Maze4? I was looking at it, and a Athlon block wouldnt mount, so I was just wondering before I buy a block.

I had another thought/comment/question, but I cant think of it right now.

Pics should be up tonight of the windows and what not that I put into it!

EDIT: http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=780468

Endscape

yes that was a p4 Maze for water block. basically any water block for a p4 fits. the shuttle. and Nice job on that work log. looks great.

yo azn what did you use to attach the bezel and the cd tray... Ive used velcro in the past, but it yields poor results...

I used extra strength 3m double side tape. Holds 5lbs per square inch. Also real good to use for pic frames instead of nails..

darktiger said:
I used extra strength 3m double side tape. Holds 5lbs per square inch. Also real good to use for pic frames instead of nails..
where should I look for this stuff? Arts and crafts kinda thing or home depot?

43 with water cooling? I thought that water cooling would make it run cooler than a fan could. I have a SN85G4, with a Vantec Tornado case fan replacing the stock fan(and a thermal take fan speed switch to quiet that beast down), and I have 36 idle, but I did manage to get that temp in the 60s under load. When I got that temp the fan was also at it's low setting.

Ps Water cooling in a shuttle is still Fin cool, so mad props on getting that in there.

Back