Smoking Hot, ENERMAX EIN720AWT 720W Modular Power Supply 49 AR, 145 BR

Big MIR but people have gotten rebates back for Enermax before, make sure you document heavily with good copies of the orignal.

BTW [H] gave this a [G]old rating a couple years ago so this should be a great deal on a very nice PSU

Just be prepared to do follow up work when they try to dodge the rebate.
Took several calls before they would accept my email invoice.(approved bu still waiting on check)

Enermax does give rebates. Just received one a month ago although I had to fight with them because my product didn't have a UPC code listed (Enermax labeled over it). Had to send box pictures but they paid it. They will not contact you if it's denied, just stay on top of it. It requires pretty much the full rebate period for it to be paid.

My rebate is still out on the 1050w Revolution ZZF had awhile back for $150 after an $80 MIR. It says to contact them after 8-10 weeks if you haven't received received your check, its been 6 weeks and I haven't even gotten so much as an email from them

This deal would be smoking hot if the rebate goes through

EDIT: I just sent them an email. Hopefully I hear back from them without having to call or re-send my rebate considering I cant find my photocopy :eek:

Last edited:
enermax is a joke trying to stiff customers with rebates. I had problems with my revo 1050w and had to call and challenge the submission. My friend's $50 rebate turned into a $45 check needless to say he didn't bother call is just that we will never touch another enermax psu.

Note: Enermax requires an INVOICE not just a copy or receipt or order confirmation. The documentation you must send has to have "invoice" on it. I ran into this problem during their summer Channel Wide MIR event.

Once I faxed over the actual invoice they paid up.

I have had a rebate in with Enermax for over two months... Or I thought I did, they are denying that they ever received my rebate. It took three emails and a phone call to get this response. I am warning against Enermax rebates, although it seems like a good deal

They are into me for $60 from a rebate back in September. I am gonna start the chain of pain now to see if I get it paid. If not there will be no more enermax purchases by me.

I have currently done 2 big rebates through Enermax using a printed etailor invoice with no issues and came within alotted time. I am currently working on my 3rd rebate with them, I have faith in them until they steer me wrong.

I currently have 2 revo 1050's and a evo1250. got the rebates one of each and working on the second revo rebate(different deals/times)

i went for it... if i document it right what can go wrong? :)

You say that but, alot can go wrong.

I just got off the phone with enermax, well partly my fault I did not submit the right documentation. A packing slip is not an invoice. It has to say invoice on it.

But to make matters even better, they never received my submission, conveniently. Someone with my name in the system, but wrong state and email for me. So basically even if I wanted to resubmit, I am out of the 30 day period.

Even better still, the guy on the phone said that I should have called within 30 days to verify they received my paperwork. Even better yet, he said that alot of people call to confirm the paperwork came in. Gee I have done 100s of rebates, never once did I call in. Once in a blue moon I get stiffed.

Moral of the story, I wouldn't trust Enermax with any MIR deal. Lesson learned on my part I guess.

Rant out.

I can say I"ve never called either, but this def changes my mind on calling when it comes to really big MIR's

I can say I"ve never called either, but this def changes my mind on calling when it comes to really big MIR's

Seriously though, who has time to do that. I almost laughed the guy off the line we he told me almost everyone who submits makes a call. :D

$60 is a decent chunk. I am going to try back tomorrow and talk to a manager and see what I can shake loose, but I ain't holding my breath.

Last edited:
After waiting since September 1 for my two rebates (one $20, one $50) I finally emailed them. They only said this:

"Both your rebates has been denied because you did not provide valid invoices
for them. Thank you."

What a load of crap. I printed out the online invoice from ZipZoomFly which is where I bought them from. That is the only invoice they provide.

Do a search on ZipZoomFly for Enermax and you will see all their products have a rebate, many large. Take this keyboard for example: http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=10011782&prodlist=celebros

This keyboard is $64.99 with a $55 rebate. Apparently Enermax can't make a product that will sell on it's own merit so they try to scam you by selling overpriced items with huge rebates when they don't intend on paying.

Er you realize that brings the cost of the keyboard down to $10. It's not like it is $65 AR... it's $65 before rebate, then $10 after...

Just pointing it out...

The only company that has screwed me out of a rebate was Sunbeam Tech... they won't reply to emails or anything and owe me $25 for a core-contact freezer.

That and Zotac who I've submitted two rebates to, the have their online system for "quicker rebates" and I still haven't gotten anything =/

After waiting since September 1 for my two rebates (one $20, one $50) I finally emailed them. They only said this:

"Both your rebates has been denied because you did not provide valid invoices
for them. Thank you."

What a load of crap. I printed out the online invoice from ZipZoomFly which is where I bought them from. That is the only invoice they provide.

Do a search on ZipZoomFly for Enermax and you will see all their products have a rebate, many large. Take this keyboard for example: http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=10011782&prodlist=celebros

This keyboard is $64.99 with a $55 rebate. Apparently Enermax can't make a product that will sell on it's own merit so they try to scam you by selling overpriced items with huge rebates when they don't intend on paying.

I think the only invoice ZipZoomFly provides is when you email them for one. Printing out the one on the website is just the order page. I may be wrong though.

Er you realize that brings the cost of the keyboard down to $10. It's not like it is $65 AR... it's $65 before rebate, then $10 after...

Just pointing it out...

The only company that has screwed me out of a rebate was Sunbeam Tech... they won't reply to emails or anything and owe me $25 for a core-contact freezer.

That and Zotac who I've submitted two rebates to, the have their online system for "quicker rebates" and I still haven't gotten anything =/

I know it's $10 after rebate. My point was that's their way of trying to screw you out of $55 if they decide not to give it to you.

I emailed ZZF for an invoice. All I had to give them was the order # and they emailed me back an invoice with in a few hours. It is lame that we have to email them to get an invoice but I'm guessing that Enermax knows this and uses it as a way to screw people out of the rebate money.

I emailed ZZF for an invoice. All I had to give them was the order # and they emailed me back an invoice with in a few hours. It is lame that we have to email them to get an invoice but I'm guessing that Enermax knows this and uses it as a way to screw people out of the rebate money.

I think you are right, I know I probably just thought "ahh its a packing slip, it has the same info as the invoice. they won't dick me over on that".

Well that goes right out the window.

At least I did get a call back, the finally found my original submission. The dreaded data entry error. So even if I called it was probably not likely they would have found the original submission unless I got someone really dedicated to actually helping out. Luckily the guy I talked to last night seemed to be genuinely interested in helping me. I sent them a copy of my invoice just now. So basically its in their managements hands if they approve me now. I am not getting my hopes up but I will still jump through another couple hoops and scream at a few more people if I have to.

With al the negative rebate processing posts in this thread, ill pass from anything they make. It looks like Enermax is using bullshit legalsleaze to worm out of the rebates. Noone should have to call and verify they received it, or having to have "INVOICE" on the page. Just some MBA puke pulling shit on the consumers yet again.

ZipZoomFly also gave me an invoice when I requested one, however the invoice has nearly the exact same information on it as the order page on their website. No where on Enermax's rebate form does it say it needs to say anything specific. I shouldn't have to be pulling out dictionary definitions on the word invoice but I will if I need to.

Rebates are a waste of time. Just get me a decent price, get the item to me quickly and I move on.

I don't know if they have updated the infiniti 720, but I bought mine about two years ago. It lasted a little less than a year. I got a brand new replacement from Enermax, and it lasted about 6 months. But my Galaxy 850 has been chugging along folding on a CPU and GPU for almost 2 years now without a hiccup.

Also, I got an Enermax rebate, but it took a long time.

Personally I will not deal with enermax after reading this thread, it is very clear they intend to make it as hard as possible to get your money. I would think others will agree it goes beyond this to a principle of how they are treating customers. Another bad one was OCZ they had these rebates that you had to turn in withing a short 14 days and I did it but still have never seen one of the rebates. Honestly I don't get why these companies do not see it hurts their business to do this. People do not feel OK because they missed a rebate because you made it difficult to get. I never follow up on rebates it is not worth my time if you screw me out of it you can expect you will not get any sales from my self or any of the friends I help build rigs for, for many years to come.

Last edited:
I'm with rudy, I was ready to bite until I read the thread. What a shady company.

Back