Smallest Keyboard Available?

Dangman

Ninja Editor SuperMod
I'm looking for the smallest USB keyboard available. The keyboard on my laptop just crapped out on me and I really don't want to buy a $50 replacement keyboard for the laptop.

So I am looking for the smallest usb keyboard out there for under $35. Any suggestions? no need for numeric keypad and no wireless.

I found a ton of ps2 ones and couple of USB. There are a couple on newegg.

I remember a couple I saw online a while back that looked called called Happy Hacker Leyboard or something. They should have USB also. I doubt they are that cheap though/

Ask and ye shall receive...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16823121108

I bought one of these about 2 years ago because I thought it was Laptop size.

Hah!

It's a LOT smaller than that :)

I never did use it because it was TOO small.

I have a plan for it. I'm trying to find a goosneck lamp that's bad, and I'm going to mount the keyboard to it and use it as a gaming keyboard that can be pulled down and positioned off to the side for easy access to function keys, command buttons, etc...

Thanks for the help guys!

I checked out both links but the keyboards from blendingnoise's site was way too much out of my price range. I'm defintely buying TechLarry's keyboard. Thanks for the suggestion man!

Thanks for the help guys!

I checked out both links but the keyboards from blendingnoise's site was way too much out of my price range. I'm defintely buying TechLarry's keyboard. Thanks for the suggestion man!

why not spend the extra ten for a replacement board for the laptop? :p

Back