Small world moments?

poddo

2005 [H]orde|Bowl Champion
Has anyone on the boards here had any "wow, its a small world" moments with any other members?

Viper and I were talking about finally getting me the [H]ordeBowl box, (since i was absent for a few months), and it turns out we go to the same small community college. We've probably been on the boards in the same library at the same time.

Anyone else with a story?

Oh yeah, sorry. I slept in and ended up almost missing that final. It was not good.

Im moving to spokane, although I dunno if any folders are there. Me and my boxen will set up camp in a crappy apartment.

I saw Oldbenwa when I picked up some parts, and then I picked up a computer from Marty. They were planned though. Oh, and Oldbenwa has a really nice car... I want it.

Ha, thanks MN Scout! Like he said, I've met up with him twice actually, once for a PSU and once for a Hub and some network cable. I've also been to Marty's work a few times to work on the good ole crapper farm. Tis nice to have been able to meet a couple of my fellow folders.

Not quite to that extent. That's a pretty cool story.

I ran into a guy at school who was on HF, but that's about it. Just planned meetings with people, that's about it.

I’ve not had that happen but what I find equally strange is I get up to New York a few times a year and it never fails that I run into someone I know walking around Time Square. I live in PA so it’s not like I live there.

It is a very small world ;)

poddo said:

I have to admit, I thought it was pretty funny after as hard as Viper had tried to get in touch with you, that you two were that close. A small world indeed. I live around a handful of other folders, and I'm sure I've probably been at Fry's at the same time as one of them, but I've never stumbled upon any of them.

Back