Alright, basically i think i should be getting more out of my system than i am. I have spent a couple of years on my baby and it's still not performing like it should. I have tried every option (installing chipset drivers re-installing video drivers, resetting cmos etc.)
Currently i have
P4 2.8ghz w/ ht 512k L2 cache
450W PSU
Abit-ic7 800fsb
512k Kingston DDR400
nVidia 6600GT 128ddr3 AGP 8x
(2) WD 40gig's 7200rpm
In 3DSM01' im getting around 10500 (at best) I havent tried to benchmark with anyother programs yet. And in games such as CS:Source ill get around 70fps on decent quality, and 1.6 around 200 - 300. If anyone knows why or what is causing such low scores, please help.
Currently i have
P4 2.8ghz w/ ht 512k L2 cache
450W PSU
Abit-ic7 800fsb
512k Kingston DDR400
nVidia 6600GT 128ddr3 AGP 8x
(2) WD 40gig's 7200rpm
In 3DSM01' im getting around 10500 (at best) I havent tried to benchmark with anyother programs yet. And in games such as CS:Source ill get around 70fps on decent quality, and 1.6 around 200 - 300. If anyone knows why or what is causing such low scores, please help.