Small expensive upgrade

Hitti2

Limp Gawd
Small expensive upgrade.

Tz2jWlr.png

I going to mount the pump tank facing forward the panel window on the bracket to the 120mm fan next to the PSU, attach 90 degree fitting to the adapter on the pump then attach another 90 degree fitting to the first 90 fitting to raise the tubing above the power supply. Changing out the chrome 3/8-5/8 compression fitting to black. Changing out the T fitting too a nice ek 3 way block fitting. And of course gotta drain it so i added 100ml to cart.

eJOpJ6H.jpg

DbG4LDS.jpg

Ima goto the dollar store n buy those anti slip rubber mats for drawers and cut a piece to set ontop of the psu so the t block don't scratch the psu.

Now after all is done I can add my second 3 x hdd bay to the 750D.

If i get some work in this weekend to bring my budget past 60 bucks ima order two new 120mm noctua fans for bottom of the case.

Think the 90 to 90 degree raise will work?. I measured 28mm out then 28mm up and it clears top of the psu.

Ima cut lot of slack out of the tubing as well just enough so i can pull the pump out to drain and refill the system.

Any recommendations?

You should be fine, just make sure that your tubing isn't exerting a lot of tension on that double 90. Or any rotary fitting, for that matter.

Honestly though, the way that first tube is routed up around your GPU, I wonder if you might not do better with a 90 and a 45. Use the 90 to go up, and angle the 45 toward the case window/back corner. Then you shouldn't need to worry about interference with your PSU and your tubing bend will be a little more relaxed.

You should be fine, just make sure that your tubing isn't exerting a lot of tension on that double 90. Or any rotary fitting, for that matter.

Honestly though, the way that first tube is routed up around your GPU, I wonder if you might not do better with a 90 and a 45. Use the 90 to go up, and angle the 45 toward the case window/back corner. Then you shouldn't need to worry about interference with your PSU and your tubing bend will be a little more relaxed.

Ok but the 45 is female to female?

http://www.performance-pcs.com/ek-af-angled-45-2f-g1-4-black.html

Back